• show-popup

Product / Service Home Owners Insurance
Location Tulsa, Oklahoma
Category Shopping
Views 12

l)Round robin robot when attempting to reach customer service.I could find no option to talk with anyone to explain that I was changing insurance companies because the company I was with found ways to avoid paying any damages after the ice storm though I've had to pay $2400 so far and still need interior paint to complete the repair.

2)Received notification today 2/23 that unless they heard from me they were issuing homeowner's (their's) by 2/18.

My insurance agent assured me that they had been notified the insurance was in compliance by 2/1. This is deliberate misinformation and abuse by their multi-headed corporation. I do plan on filing a complaint with Ms. Holland, the Okla.

Insurance Commissioner. 2d4e56b

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 23, 2012
When Citimortgage sold my mortgage to Midland in 12/12 I never was notified or sent any paperwork by Midland. Yesterday I opened what looked like junk mail, I received a letter from Midland stating that I would not be able to pay my 3/1/12 mortgage payment via the electronic method I had used for the past 12 years. Sure enough, I checked by bank balance and no martgage had been paid for March. I immediately tried to contact Midland customer service and then every phone # on their website. I could not get connected to a single live person. Every # was a robo menu that either directed you to account infor. or asked for an extension #. I even tried putting in some random # to get connected to anyone at Midland - no luck. The website had a spot where you could email the VP (now what kind of company has that weird option? Was this company a hick outfit where the VP responded to emails between grocery shopping and afternoon tea?) Even after I sumitted the *** email I was rewarded with the message that I could expect a response in 2 weeks! What kind of *** has Citimortgage sold me to? Can not believe this fake contact information.
Reply to No Customer Service at All

Read next Midland Mortgage complaint

Do Not Pay Midland Funding!!!

I just received an $895.03 from them for a credit card that was paid off and cancelled in 2003!Go to...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Midland Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug