• show-popup

Location San Diego, California
Category Credit Cards
Views 287
Monetary Loss

I looked up info for a class action lawsuit.Email me if interested.

proud_sailor1977@hotmail.com
First we need a lot of participants. Then we can go from there. My husband and I also experience the same thing. We are currently located in East California and ever have we had any contact with this company.

Then for someone to come to our house 9:15 at night talking about we are being served. It's a good thing we consider ourselves humble and not crazy. The gentleman said that he didn't know too much of anything but yet he asked if we had any questions.

What kind of sense does this make?Contact us so we can get some peace behind this. 2dff22a

Comments (39) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 39 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 06, 2013
I am interested in filling a claim, I was sent letters for years demanding payment and I paid Midland company thousound of dollars. This is my email kokom09@yahoo.com. I was also sent a post card from a ost card from Johnson V. Midland Class Administrator, but the mail went to another P O Box and I did not get the information on time to fill a claim.
Reply to Helen16

Aug 05, 2013  from Cairo, Illinois
I'm interested my e-mail is freshh2212002@yahoo.com :p
Reply to deeep1

Jan 17, 2013
Please include me ambercothran@yahoo.com
Reply to AmberC

Nov 03, 2012
They are garnishing my wages. I responded within 30 days. Then I went to court, but the case was taken off the docket. I sought legal aid and we sent a letter to the lawyer. Three years later, they requested another lawyer and served papers to everyone but me. I am filing paperwork with the Sheriff's Department and contacting Legal Aid. I could have afforded it before they garnished my wages, but now, I do not know how we are going to eat. This needs to stop. I heard the same thing is happening to another person at my place of employment.
Reply to Regina Jeffers

Sep 16, 2012
they have been harrassing me for 2 years now for a fraudulant account, which i sent police reports in for and still nothing came of it. they call on weekends and early am near 1 am.. i want in on this.
Reply to lawrence daniels

Oct 04, 2011
i am interested in the class action suit on them also and this is my email address. pamboucher@aol.com
count me in.
Reply to samoy2e

Oct 03, 2011
They sent me a letter demanding over 2K or my life for a credit card with a company I was never affiliated with!!!! I want these people in jail! This is an outrageous and disgusting group of fraudulent criminals! I am not going to jail or to die over money I do not owe!
Reply to This company is an illegal sha

Sep 27, 2011
Please go on the web and look up Midland Credit Management Law Suits. People being scammed by these guys have to do their homework as well!
Reply to KRIVAS66

Sep 14, 2011
would like to be a part of any class action lawsuit they sent me a letter too. They have sent me a letter that I owe them, I keep my old credit cards and the number they listed is not one of them. I don't intend to use credit again but this is infuriating at the bare minimum any debt I have is 7 years ago. Constant phone harassment and weekly letters . I asked for proof and sent them a cease and desist letter they keep on mailing and calling . If there is a class action suit i would like to join docpc58@gmail.com
Reply to Rick

Sep 14, 2011
I want to join I'm having many problems with them and just got an attorney please e-mail me simary27@yahoo.com
Reply to David

Sep 06, 2011
Please send me info on how we can join in class action laysuit. We are being sued on one now that we was paying and they stopped taking the money out and turned over to lawyer here in Alabama. I am still paying on two others. Don't know where all of these are coming from. Please help.
jgreathouse5252@charter.net
Reply to Chunda Greathouse

Aug 28, 2011
I am also being harassed by Midland credit Management. How can I join the lawsuit? I can be contacted at gaitern@yahoo.com.
Reply to birmingham, alabama

Jul 23, 2011
i am being harassed by them for a debt I do not owe deanne.holliday@gmail.com Very interested in a lawsuit against them. I reside in SoCal
Reply to DeAnne Holliday

Jun 28, 2011  from Bremes, Nord-Pas-De-Calais
you can contact me at bettyedurham4635@comcast.net. I just settled with an attorney who filed a lawsuit against me for a bill that I paid several years ago. Midland Credit hired the law firm. That was $1500 I didn't have.
Reply to Bettye Durham

Jun 15, 2011
I would like to be a part of any class action lawsuit they sent me a letter too. They have sent me a letter that I owe them, I keep my old credit cards and the number they listd is not one of them. I don't intend to use credit again but this is infuriating at the bare minimum any debt I have is 8 years ago.
Reply to libbyejansen@aol.com

May 13, 2011
This company never served us a summons yet they put a lien on us? How is that legal?! When I requested proof in writing, I never heard from them again. I would like to join this lawsuit.
gracecarlisle@aol.com :(
Reply to gracecarlisle

Apr 27, 2011
Please let me know how to join this lawsuit as we just settle a huge debt that they would not even prove was ours but because we couldn't afford an attorney or my husbands wages to be garnished we paid $800 Please help us now they say I owe them?? email me at canditaamber@hotmail.com
Reply to Candi

Apr 26, 2011  from Hicksville, New York
Could someone send me some info on this class action lawsuit. I had them serve me as well and want to know what my options are. RNLessley@aol.com
Reply to Ryan

Apr 20, 2011
Please contact me, I asked for proof from them from both credit reporting agencies and in writng and instead they posted a supposed another debt on my credit bringing it to two bad credit accounts. This has to be stopped.
Reply to cyndie

Read next Midland Credit Management complaint

Confused

I have no idea who these people are.All I can find online are complaints against them.Go to Midlandf...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Midland Credit Management.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug