• show-popup

Shares 0

Menards - they found my receipt to my product I bought and tore it up and said too bad .I just spent 440.00 & I want my receipt I dropped

• by   Jan 02
  • 8 comments
  • Review #: 468241
Company Menards
Product / Service Product Receipt
Location Rancho Cucamonga, California
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 186

I bought a security camera system around 2:40pm lane 4 drove home relized my receipt isn't with me Called the store on 73 & L street omaha nebraska.They informed me that they indeed f ound it n sumone tried to use my receipt And due to the criminal they did not detane I as a working citzen is out a receipt for my purchase .I want sumone to answer me and tell me why they even confirmed that I bought it .I will not let take this kind of treatment .I'm not a wrong person ..I work hard just bought a home.
And no one will help me.
Andrea K Meehan
402 953 8331
Thursday 2 , 2013 2f208c5

Comments (8) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 04
Why do you need the receipt so badly? Is it possible that you bought the camera then passed the receipt to a friend so they could pick up the same camera then give you back your receipt so you can return your camera for a full refund and keep the other one? You just sound a little too panicked about the receipt.

Mar 04
Andrea, the next time a short yellow bus stops in front of your house, get on it. Trust me, you need the help. :upset

Mar 04
Did someone rip up all of you text books in school too? Dear lord I can't gather what it is you are saying.
Reply to smartask

Mar 02  from Indianapolis, Indiana
I would try and help you, but your English sucks and I can't understand what you are saying

Jan 02
If you paid cash and go to the front as mentioned previously, do it as soon as possible as it may be more difficult for them to track as time goes on.
Reply to Guest

Jan 02  from Pinellas Park, Florida
Did you pay cash? If you paid by card you can reprint your receipt at the terminal by the front doors. If you paid cash, ask them to review the tapes and reprint your receipt. Ask for the GM or AGM.
Reply to Jenn

Jan 02
Let me understand. You either didn't pick up you receipt or dropped it. Someone else found it and tried to take another camera with it. How is it Menards fault that YOU can't keep track of your receipt?

Read next Menards complaint

exchanges

I bought sale items 2 different times at Menard's in Avon, IN.In both instances, they wanted me to t...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug