• show-popup

Product / Service Rebate International
Location Chicago, Illinois
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 1201

I have tried e-mailing "rebate international" two days & have not been successful.There is no way to contact them other than e-mail, which won't go through!

How do you check your rebate status on the site if the site isn't available! Another scam. I've tried many different ways of doing this & have been unsuccessful! Really disappointed in the way things are handled.

Did you ever try calling customer service for Menards? That's a real treat too! She has to be Mrs. Menards the way she acts.

Definately needs to attend charm school for a while! 2e2f686

Comments (46) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 46 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 03
hAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REBATE $10:00 REBATE #5371 iT WAS SENT IN THE DAY I PURCHASED THE SWIVEL VAC. ON 10-04-13. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE NOT REC'D MY REBATE WHAT IS MENARDS TRYING TO PULL????
THIS IS CRAZYNO PHONE NR TO CALL. I'LL BET THE BBB HAS HAD A LOT OF COMPLAINTS. I WOULD REALLY APPRIECIATE A RETURN CALL MRS SHANLEY
Reply to DOLORES SHANLEY

Nov 08, 2013  from Chillicothe, Ohio
Menard's and rebate international make it impossible to contact and to speak to anyone No telephone # or address to explain a problem to. It could drive you crazy. I am closing my credit card account and I refuse to buy anything from them ever again. They may give you the run around, but they will lose a lot of business this way. I will take my business else where.
Reply to Mad

Sep 11, 2013  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I have gotten hundreds of rebate dollars with out any problem at Menards. I have a spreadsheet that I track the rebate numbers on. All I do is mail several at time in a envelope. I do track them on the website. I do not write my name but always use labels. Most people's writing and printing is horrible and is the root of most problems. Rebates come in the mail like clockwork 6 weeks out. It will be longer if you do not live in MN
Reply to anonymous

Sep 11, 2013
I have not received my rebate and also have emailed rebate international . No one has emailed me back and or called. I also called menards and of course they have no info except for me to email the rebate company. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM THAT REQUIRES A REBATE EVER AGAIN . SCAM! SCAM! SCAM ! BEWARE FOLKS
Reply to Anonymous

Sep 04, 2013  from Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Menards is a good place to shop definitely save moneyI also like there 2 percent annually rebate :roll :zzz
Reply to 23MARCH1987

Aug 27, 2013
Same problems here. Maybe it's a job for the local TV news consumer beat?!!
Reply to Church accountant

Aug 20, 2013
Used to work at Menards as a Manager in Training.....but quit when they asked me to go home and change clothes....grunge up like a contractor - so that I could go to Lowes in a non descript box truck and buy all of thier on sale OSB.....oh and the best part....they wanted me to use my credit card....."We'll reimburse you"...yeah right. This company uses some very shady practices/tactics with thier competitors......what makes you think they care about you as the consumer.....they dont.....take my word for it.
Reply to LTCC

Sep 11, 2013  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
My question is what location? That had to be a shady manager not the company. You should have got him fired. If corp would have heard about that they would have hung him form his you know what. Menards is a good company. I have many friends that work there. I have never had anything but good luck and great customer service from Menards.
Reply to anonymous

Aug 20, 2013
Here it is 9weeks later and no rebate check for $10.00 back on a gallon of CWF-UV PENETRATING WOOD FINISH. Everyone is right,no help from Menards. They just tell you to go on line to INTERNATIONAL REBATES lot of good that does, no phone number to call. I don't like being ripped off. No more shopping at Menards I will give Home Depot my business. I AM A VERY DISSATISIFED CUSTOMER.

Reply to chubby1

Jan 09, 2013  from Schaumburg, Illinois
:) My original rebate was either not processed or was lost. E-mailed rebatesinternational.com ( Alyssa Smith) and I got a prompt responce. All issues were resolved in a very professional manner. Very happy. :)
Reply to dimiko

Dec 10, 2012  from Indianapolis, Indiana
I recently sent two rebate forms in one envelope which is legit. I received the $12.27 rebate but the one worth over $120 was sent to a person other than me even though my name was one the receipt. Rebate International basically told me to flip sand but the Indiana Attorney General's Off ice is very interested becasue of the possiblily of Identity theft. The clock ticks.
Reply to RonDud

Mar 29, 2013  from Wautoma, Wisconsin
they are thieves and liers hope they go out of business.
Reply to odio

Oct 08, 2012
Was on line checking on a recent Menards rebate and was surprised to see the complaints. We've shopped at Menards for years and get $100's in rebates annually. Haven't had a problem. Also no problem w/returns. People we've dealt w/have always been professional and helpful.
Reply to Pixiecue

Oct 08, 2012
Reply to Pixiecue

Jul 20, 2012
I have been sending rebates to Menards for about 10 years and have never had a problem. I send in 3 or 4 rebates every week and get my check in 4 or 5 weeks. I am real happy with Menards.
Reply to ed

May 12, 2012
Re: REBATE CHECKS and converting them to Gift Cards:
At least in Minnesota, if you use the Menards Rebate checks (which don't include the sales tax you paid for that portion), when you USE the rebate checks to purchase other items, you are credited with the sales tax that you paid on the rebated portion of the purchase. Therefore it is unwise to convert the rebate checks into Menards gift cards, since the sales tax credit you WOULD get is not miraculously transferred to the gift cards. I did not realize this at the time that I did this. Later I learned the facts.

To get a verification or explanation of this, I suggest talking to the manager of your local Menards store. Possibly the Rebate Center will explain it also.
Reply to Jerry

May 11, 2012
Jon Herdman-the website shows it sent that check. If you didn't get it, perhaps you have a dishonest mailman. You can e-mail rebates international to have them re-send it to you, that is, if it hasn't already been used by somebody. Hope this helps
Reply to me

May 10, 2012
You are all right----A BIG SCAM-- Will not shop @ Menards :(
Reply to John

Mar 21, 2012
I submitted 1 rebate for 3 same items and the amount was for $ 9.00. That was on 10/27/11. I actually forgot about it until I checked the tracking results. I have not received anything back about my $ 9.00 rebate. How do I get my rebate with no way to contact rebateinternational. My address is 5501 Fleet Rd., Toledo 43615. My store is of no help.
Reply to Jon Herdman

Read next Menards complaint

Misleading advertising for no interest promotions

Because I had a no interest promotion due in March 2011, Menards refused to allow me to pay for my D...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug