• show-popup

Product / Service Menards Homes
Location Rochester, New York
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 46

Menards has a "Strict Corporate Policy" that prevents consumers of their products to complain to an actual person when concerns arise.We just purchased a Menards (stick built)home.

We worked with incompetent, dishonest, ignorant and chauvinistic people who raised the price of the package $15,000 for every $12,000 we eliminated. Sale prices guaranteed by one store were denied by another closer to our building site. One guy had us stand in the store for 2 hours, while he fixed the problem by adding more to the cost. He didn't even try to listen and kept his back to my wife the entire time.

Another, told us a certain stock sized window would do, when the invoice clearly stated they were not egress windows for the bedrooms. Hello Corporate! Listen to the people.

Don't hide behind your corporate walls thinking all is well because you get paid the "Big Bucks".I know this won't change what is happening in your stores, but you guys suck by insulating yourselves from consumers. 2e90ee5

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 17, 2011
For WTF... Doesn't seem like the merchant employees are too responsive to the customer needs, just optimising merchant dollar returns. Would be nice to deal with people that have customer best interests at heart.
Reply to leftfoot

Aug 20, 2011
package price raised by $15K for every $12K eliminated. Are you without a brain. Were you coereced into buying what clearly didn't fit your plans. don't blame the merchant blame the purchaser for the mistake.
Reply to WTF

Aug 12, 2011
I don't believe this story. Why would the wife be out of the kitchen?
Reply to Liar!

Read next Menards complaint

Jefferson City Menards stopped giving Military...

I am remodeling my Kitchen and Bath and went to Menards to purchase the wood and drywall and assorte...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug