• show-popup

Company Megabus
Location Bronxville, New York
Category Ground Transportation - Trains, Buses
Views 321

Had personal matters come up...(we All do) so vacation had was cancelled :(...Try to send an email to InQuiries.MegaBus.com for refund or reschudule for a later date,but was told I had to reschudule within 24hrs after my travel time!!

Please I ask for A refund??

My reservation summary order is AAGSIRI...Reservation Number is 33/34-7205-071512-M36-1430-PIT-WAS it came from my account...Email address Anderson.Sharon1966@yahoo.com Please can someone help me?this was my 1st experience with MegaBus,and I`m feeling very disappointed in how the out come is... 3029013

Comments (19) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

4 hours ago  from Union, South Carolina
Hello this is a summary of my reservation. I bought this ticket for my niece to come home, she was on the street in Chicago Ill from 12:30 last night until 11:30 today. the bus was suppose to pick her up at 9:30 this morning. I do believe that I a due a refund or at least a some of my money back. My email address is sisbooker@msn.com. this is my first time using this source of transportation and I have truly been disappointed. I had bought two tickets on Monday and money was Lost because she was sent to the wrong place to catch the bus and now this young lady having to stand on the street an extra two hours waiting on the bus.
• Reservation number: 65-3414-042314-M9-0930-CHI-ATL
• Journey 1: Chicago, IL, Union Station S Canal St south of Jackson Blvd. to Atlanta, GA, MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW
• Date: Wednesday April 23, 2014
• Passengers: 1
• Leaving: 9:30 AM • Arriving: 1:00 AM • Price: $55.00 World pay details follow Thank you, your payment was successful. Merchant's Reference: 33864027-1398215460034 World Pay Transaction ID: 3258530970 Please contact World Pay immediately if there has been a problem making your payment. Ticket Price: $55.00 Booking fee: $1.50 SMS charge: $0.25 Total Paid: $56.75
Reply to Patricia

Apr 12  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I'M SORRY I JUST POSTED 2MINUTES AGO SICK DUE TO A VERY BAD COLD VIRUS LEAVING FROM MINNESOTA TO MADISON WISCONSIN TICKET NUMBER IS(415)815 4747 50-7049-041214-M4-1000.. (310) 879-8144 66-8799-041414-M4-1440 RETURN MADISON WISCONSIN TO MINNEAPOLIS. THE RIGHT EMAIL IS. laritazeba46@gmail.com..PLEASE REFUND PLEASE REFUND AND THANKS.. :?
Reply to RITA

Apr 12  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
GOOD MORNING.. I CALLED MEGABUS. THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO EMAIL YOU.. MY TRIP ISLSCHEDULED FOR THIS MORNING AT TEN. WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT DUE TO I HAVE A REAL BAD COLD VIRUS. LEAVING FROM MINNESOTA TO MADISON WISCONSIN... TICKET NUMBER IS (415)8154747 50-7049-041214-M4-1000 . RETURN IS LARITA(310)879-8144 66-8799-041414-M4-1440 MAD-MIN.. CAN YOU PLEASE REFUND. PLEASE AND THANKS. MY EMAIL IS. laritazeba@gmail.com. :x
Reply to RITA

Apr 05  from Chicago, Illinois
Reservation #34-8704-040414-M8-1700-CHI-IOW
tawanabramlett @yahoo. com
773-820-1119
My bus didn't leave Chicago until 6:30, instead of 5:00 and I didn't have a ride
when I got to Iowa.
Reply to Tawana

Mar 19  from Orlando, Florida
I forgot my reservations number is 3-4232-052614 m96-0600-orl-atl
Reply to pat

Mar 19  from Orlando, Florida
My name is patricia mitchell and I just made a payment to leave orlando to atl on the 25 may and I just found out that they dont put the time for the bus to go from atl to cle eland till early may my question is may I please get a refund cause I want to catch both buses on the same day
Reply to pat

Mar 18  from Rochester, New York
Hi my name is romaila battiste my resveration #aclb3rq 41-4631-03914-m26-700 roc- new tomorrow needva refund
Reply to ro

Mar 15  from Chicago, Illinois
reservation number #ACHTRHY and 102-8823-031414-M7-1725-LiT-Chi it was scheduled to leave at 5:25 p.m. from L------A fill in the blanks and be here at C--------- and its not here at all to pick my son from the station because its Was 1hourLate picking him up in L----------A And 2 hours later getting to C--------- this is not acceptable I want my refund my money back Of $80.75 thank you :(
Reply to Bay-Bay

Mar 04  from Windsor Mill, Maryland
Joyce Davis can be reach at joyinthrbronx@verizon.net or 443-844-1608 in ref to message or order num. ACGETQ, Thanks.
Reply to Joyce Oates-Davis

Mar 04  from Windsor Mill, Maryland
I had a reservation for Sunday March 2nd.I was unable to make the trip because of an emergency, I call the contact number the same night I made the reservation to cancel it and was this this address to connect with the proper agency. The order number is: A C G E T Q. The reservations numbers are: 33-336-030214-M 31-0715-BAL-PHI.& 65-8690-030214-M31-2100-PHI-BAL. I would love to be rescheduled for Sunday March 9th. Same time ,same place. Thank you very much for your time and reconsideration. Joyce Davis, Windsor Mill MD.
Reply to Joyce Oates-DAvis

Dec 30, 2013  from Memphis, Tennessee
I do not appreciate y'all customer service at all...when doing business phone service or in personal service is better...for future reference....to the point, for a bus to deny me my service to ride a bus that I have paid for is so unprofessional I didn't arrive in time of the loading of the other passengers however I was there on time...the fact that the bus left and came back to pick up more bags and still didn't allow me to get on is so ***....I have sat and waited over 10 mins because the bus was running late and wasn't offer no kind of refund or anything so I'm not understanding why it's so difficult for a bus to at least wait 5 to 10 mins after delay to leave its stations due to difficult with passengers have traffic problems or etc!!!!!! I'm not sure if it's the driver of the bus or that's the rule but you guys would be losing a lot of business!!!!! I'm not asking for an refund im asking for a reschedule without having to pay for another reservation.....thank you!!!!
Reply to Pissed

Dec 05, 2013
My reservation summary order is AB5ALFI Reservation Number is 100-9015-120613-M23-1615-NEW-PHI and
31-1186120613-M23-1000-PHI-NEW

I CALLED BEFORE 4:13 TO GET A CREDIT FOR MY TRIP TO NY FROM PHILA. AND BACK FROM NY TO PHILA. THE YOUNG MAN SAID TIME RAN OUT. THAT WAS AT 4:15 PM. HE SAID, "YOU ARE LOCKED OUT, NOTHING I CAN DO."
I USE MEGA BUS ALL THE TIME AND I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.

PETER DEFEO 212-995-1236 / 610-565-2000
peterdefeoactor@gmail.com
Reply to pete

Nov 20, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
Due to death in my family I, had to cancel my trip. I've been having technical difficulties trying to reach costumer service, for a refund.my order number is ABZDCTA. My reservation number is(W)19-3827-111813-CM7-1030-CHI-ATL. I've BEEN also having problems accessing my yahoo account. I can be reached at my granddaughter yahoo account which is blashamika@yahoo.com. telephone number 773-287-7980
Reply to Van

Nov 17, 2013
Hi megabus , I Steven road the bus almost 2years ago .from Memphis TN to ATLANTA. GA. We had problems with the air on the way and on my way back from Orlando to Memphis the bus broke down again and you gave me $144.00 in bus rides my email is srmooresteven@ yahoo.com.Could you check that out and get back with me soon . Thanks :roll
Reply to big al

Oct 29, 2013  from Memphis, Tennessee
Hey Megabus I got ticket to go Chicago,on the 26th but we had a death & was not able to go at that time.. but would like to use this ticket on the 2th or the 3th of Nov..so what do I need to do to make this happned..(#132283102613M70640) & (17046262381)you e-mail us back at fieldsbeverly45@yahoo.com... :cry for help..thank you...
Reply to beverly

Aug 21, 2013  from Knoxville, Tennessee
Mega bus is a rip off they want be in business long for lack of customer services. i paid for a ticket of 99 dollars i was told that i couldnt get a refund only make a new reservation i did that the new trip was only 36 dollars they charge me a 6 dollars then she prceseed for end the reservation i said i still available 60 something .they keep me on the phone two hours then said that i couuld book another because it was after the 24 hours AGAIN THEY KEPT ME ON THE PHONE ALL THAT TIME AND I KEPT GETTING DISCONNECT THEIR FALUT.
Reply to DIMPLES

Feb 14, 2013
Hello good moring my name is demetria davis i. Call. On 2-13-13 ABOUT MY REFUND REFERRENCE# 29/30-2796-021413-M5-0930-ST.LOUIS-CHICAGO. They told me to email you all im cancelling my trip do to my husband got to work so when i call i ask for a reund do to that :grin :grin
Reply to deedee

Dec 12, 2012
i had personal matters as well trip was cancelled sending email to inquiries.megabus.com for refund or use tickets for later date. my order number is AAUZFRI.19-23-3768-120512-m4-2345-min-chi.return 24-38-7873-120812-m4-1045-chi-min.
Reply to E.Miles

Aug 21, 2012
I am also trying to get my money back and haven't heard from the after emailing them. Help !!!!!!!
Reply to Barbara

Read next Megabus complaint

I want my money back

MegaBus was 45 minutes late in picking us up at Union Station in Washington DC going to Philadelphia...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Megabus.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug