• show-popup

Shares 0

Mediacom is awful... And I mean just downright awful.

Company Mediacom
Product / Service Bad Internet Service
Location Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Category Internet
Views 24

I live at college and have it, they never work on it which is dumb and they are always here but never working on the problem, it's always something else...And they claim their internet is great but yet it disconnects me all the time or shuts off randomly and reboots.

It restarts about 2 times a day and disconnects about 1 or 2 times every hours. I can hardly look stuff up for homework or even enjoy a simple game with mediacom.

Once I'm out of college I will never, and I mean never let mediacom step foot in my house...Ever. 300fc64

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 13  from Fullerton, California
I do apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. That is certainly not the experience we wish to provide to any of our customers. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will be happy to work on getting this resolved for you.
Thanks,
Mediacom Social Media Team
Reply to MediacomSupport

Read next Mediacom complaint

Mediacoms Cable Unethical Charges

I was a loyal customer for 5 years of Mediacom (cable and internet -paying over $100 for basic cable...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Mediacom.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug