• show-popup

Shares 0

Mediacom - Four months long paying for wifi, wifi not working properly

Company Mediacom
Product / Service Bill Extension
Location Middletown, New York
Category Media
Views 24

Since September I've been paying for this service. I've have called in to ask for help with this issue at an average of maybe 3 times per month. The last tech that came to my house on the 15th of January told me, "ms. There is no need for you to keep calling us. First of all the equiptment sucks and all of the customers end up having to purchase there own equiptment."
If I would have known that this was going to be like this I wouldn't have even signed up for the service since I can only use it in one room. When I call in to speak with an agent on this matter, they have so many solutions "that don't seem to work!".
So today I called in to get a few days ( A FEW DAYS) extension on my bill and............."OH NO MAME, WE DON'T DO THAT!"
ARE YOU SERIOUS MEDIACOM? As patient as I have been with u guys! And the only reason I'm trying so *** hard to be patient with you is because I am a student and I need my wifi. But this BS is sad. 2d75e8e

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 31
Hello
I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. If you would like to email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with a description of your issue, I will be happy to help get this resolved. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Mediacom Social Media Team
Reply to MediacomSupport

Read next Mediacom complaint

Mediacom is a Greedy Monopoly !

Mediacom SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!They are a monopoly.They are GREEDY !!!! They have lousy TV service, lousy...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Mediacom.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug