• show-popup

Product / Service Furniture
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 25

BAck in November I purchased a living room set.The couch was delivered damaged.

Not a big deal at first, they'll just deliver a new one right? WRONG!! It took them 2.5 months to get another one in stock. They delivered it and it was more damaged than the first one.

They tried delivering 3 more in the next 2 months - ALL DAMAGED! I had enough and wanted to return everything I bought. They told me I had to pay a 20% restocking fee. I went ballistic.

They NEVER provided me with a brand new sofa. I called every day for 2.5 weeks to speak with the Customer Service Manager (Marie Blue) who was never "available". Yet they offered me 15% andthen 20% discount (which was a slap in the face) which only she could authorize. I had to yell at customer service reps for 2 weeks for them to finally agree to give me all my $ back.

They still wouldnt refund the delivery charge (80). Now when I went back into the store to actually get my refund their system is down. 3 days now, I have no furniture and they still have my $$. The rep in the store was the rudest woman on the face of the earth (rockville location).

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE EVER!You will 100% regret it. 301030e

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Marlo Furniture complaint

Marlo's Furniture Is Incompetence

Purchased a dresser at Marlo's in Virginia and it was supposed to be delivered in November. It didn'...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Marlo Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug