• show-popup

Mark Mingolo the PATHETIC *** ARTIST

• by   May 15, 2008
  • 30 comments
  • Review #: 121020

Mr.Mingolo: I am pleased to inform you that as of now, every state's newspaper, flier, pamphlet and any newsworthy enterprise in this country now has a picture of you thanks to your photo op interview with a Lancaster, PA TV station regarding your one of many scams, Fire Track International.

I hope you enjoy your approaching poverty, compliments of all the innocent people you have scammed. After all, a picture says a thousand words. Guess the laugh is on you after all. There are'nt very many midgets that are *** artists too.

You may not go to jail but you might have to get a real job now.However, I do have faith, what goes around comes around.
Signed, A Deeply Conscientious Consumer 2dde966

Comments (30) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 30 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 07, 2011
Posted by Anonymous on help me Howard May 22, 2011 9:08 PM for Mark and Jamie!!!

Reply to Anonymous

Aug 07, 2011
To: Mark and Jamie!!! Posted by Anonymous at May 22, 2011 9:08 PM

Jamie (Jeremy)! Is pitiful that you and your crime partners: namely Mark, Elaine, Anna and many more have no remorse for all the hurt, pain, hardship and grief that you have caused to so many innocent hardworking people. Many of your victims are still trying to pay back the customers for the products that they paid for but they did not received. Many lives were changed since they have come in contact with you and your friends. Judgment day may not be here as yet for the rest of the world, but yours might be more certain and swiftly. I urge you to repent before your day comes. Your cars and money can't save you from your day, only GOD ALL MIGHTY through JESUS CHRIST. Repent Jamie! Repent! Please read Mathew 18: 6 and 7 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 16, 2011  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
So where is the midget operating these days??
Reply to Me

Oct 24, 2010
WHOEVER THINKS THIS MAN IS SERIOUS IS A FOOL..I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS MIDGET AT LITTLE GOURMET AND MPD FINEST LET HIM GET AWAY. AND YES JAMIE HIS RECEPTIONIST WAS IN ON IT NO DOUBT..BUT I PRAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS AND THAT YOUR MIDGET KIDS DONT GROW UP TO BE MIDGET PUNKS LIKE YOU ARE MARK..BUT *** IS FULL OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU...
Reply to YOUR REAL JUDGMENT WILL BE BEF

Jul 09, 2010
Hey for any of you guys who are willing to track him down I have some info that can come in handy in finding him. I used to work for him and I know how he likes to operate if anyone wants to contact me here's my email chipchombiano07@hotmail.com email me and let me know of you are interested in helping me catch him.
Reply to Repoman

Jun 20, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
Dumb jamie B. Suck my D. I will *** in your face and mouth. I bet you got herpes you ***. I hope your *** rot off you ***.
Reply to MOTHER FKER

Jun 20, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
FU you Jamie B. You may got my money but you will suck my Big D you ***. Your midget husband will watch me bang your cat out as well.
Reply to Motherfucker

Jun 20, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
FU you jamie ***. You may got my money but you will suck my big D. I hope to *** on your face.
Reply to Mafia

Jun 19, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
You remember me. I am a son of a mafia. My dad donot not like is family to be screwed over. We have ways of tracking you down. You better watch your little midget back. When you screw with the mafia you end up sleeping with the fishes. See you in *** you ***. You have 48 hours to return my money or else ***.
Reply to Mafia Gang

Jun 19, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I will hunt your *** down you little ***. You will give me my money you little ***. I will pissed and *** in your wife face.
Reply to C man

Feb 11, 2010
Mark Mingolo is from NJ.
'Seven on your side' featured him at one time. They did a sting on him.
Go to Peoplefinders and do a business search, and a criminal search.
He's from Wallington.
Reply to New Jersey

Feb 05, 2010  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Mark Mingolo, you *** *** *** I hope you rot in *** along with your *** *** wife Jamie Mingolo. You and your wife will be sucking the devil *** you two ***
Reply to D.C

Jan 06, 2010  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
You Jamie *** the Police and me will find your ***. You can just suck my big *** *** and i will *** all over your face ***
Reply to DC

Jan 04, 2010
i had nothing but good experiences with working with him everyone got products offices and paid i guess you didnt finish you training right?
Reply to wah wah wah wah

Nov 02, 2009
Mark Mingolo aka matt pat tom aundreas, you guys are trouble. You know what is sad is you have met your match when you guys came to NJ. I personally will not stop until you guys get stopped. You will slip up one day and the police will put you where you guys belong.
Reply to 911 Queen

Oct 21, 2009  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
To the Jamie ***. I hope you go to jail along with that midget ***. I hope you turn into a *** you dumb ho.

Oct 21, 2009  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
To Mark Mingola I hope Bubba will use your little midget *** as a puppet. Furthermore, I hope you becomes someone cupcake *** in prison.

Oct 21, 2009  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
mark mingola you son of a *** you will get someday . I think Bubba in prison like midget your size. You will be sucking Bubba *** ***. I hope Bubba break your *** in half

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Mark Mingolo.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug