• show-popup

Company Maria Duval
Location Spokane, Washington
Category Professional Services
Views 148

I received the same letter,same picture today.My skepticism led me to investigate.

This is the only site that came up for the supposed Ring of Re. I have found nothing in Egyptian history about it.
Also, if it was so lucky, how did she get in such a wreck in the first place?
I totally agree with the other reviews. If all these famous people think so highly of this ring, why do we not hear about it from them?

Surely if it brought them so much luck, they would want to share that information with others, wouldn't they?I am also a single mom and will not waste my money on such a scam. 2eb464f

Comments (45) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 45 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 27, 2012
My Uncle used to be lucky in everything. Then Maria Duval sent him this letter for the Ring of Re. The personalized portion of the letter stated the problems he WAS having ay that moment so he sent for a ring only he paid $40.00 for it.
Well his luck had never been so bad. He is losing his life's work, his home, everything pretty much acquired in 85 years of living. I tried to get him to chuck it but he still believes. He just shrugs and says, " But without the ring, maybe things would be much worse? Who knows? I will keep it. "
Plus he can't figure out how she knew his specific problems.
But how can we deal with people of superstition like that?
Sure she has more money than she can handle. She probably has money from one of her men, and all the many people she got money from.
I just got one today. It actually sounds threatening. " If you feel so lucky that you do not order this ring for $7.00 + 30 days guarantee I will not cash your check, what makes you believe that your good luck will stay with you? "
So what? I don't believe in this so that makes me feel lucky? Um no. Since October 2011 to this day still, my luck has been very bad, much worse than before. But I'm still not going to buy her ring of Re.
So is it a threat she will take my ' Good Luck ' away? lol! Too funny! My Father always taught me having bad luck was better than having no luck at all for out of all bad luck comes good luck if you are
... Show more
Reply to Starry

Jul 05, 2012
merhaba ben yüzüğü aldım 10 günde reenk attı.geri alacaklarını da sanmıyorum.gümüş değil olduğunada inanmıyorum.sahtecilikten başka bir şey değil
Reply to nagihan

Jun 25, 2012
All are *** about ring of re. I can't
believed one ring of re can bring my luck.
If you send me this letter again I will su you.
Please guys don't send any penny to her, because
that is your luck.
Reply to Be Gental

May 30, 2012
Red,
I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. May God bless you. I did recieve both letters. I believe in psychic abilities, but this woman is taking advantage of people big time. I had a bad feeling about her, and no one like this, sending out letters in the mail or otherwise, will ever get my money. Best wishes for you. You have my prayers.
Reply to Karen B

Oct 28, 2011
as hard as it is this day and time why would someone want to take advantage of someone. I recieved the letter a few days ago and i tell u no lie, I was going to borrow the money to order the ring but something told me to look up any information about this person or organization, im glad did thanks guys
Reply to written by Cyndi october 28, 2

Aug 27, 2011
Hi everyone.I just want to say that,I'm a person who enjoy studying on ancient culture an mystical god,my favor is the ancient Egyptian,and Greek.I can tell you this,that their has never been an Egyptian god ever name RE.only Ra,or Amen Ra.No RE.away do your home work, be for you give anybody your money.Thank you.
Reply to D.Garrett

Aug 26, 2011
I agree with Michael, prayer will keep one much safer. I found this strange as I received this letter a few days after an attempted scam from Nevada also, or at least that is where he said he was located. This man ask me if I was believer, stated how strong his faith was. When I researched his "International Winners Corp" and found it to be a hugh scam, I told him my findings. This really faithful man's final words to me were "have a nice f-----g day". Wonder if he sold my name to this woman?
Reply to karen

Aug 24, 2011
Not a chance from me......it sounds evil any how..I will stick with church and prayer ... :grin
Reply to michael

Jun 22, 2011
i received this letter today 6-22-11 and i also did research looking for info on the RING OF RE. nothing at all. plus im almost done reading the bible and there is no mention of it in there.
BUT,
im a partially psychic person. everyone has the capabilities for that and each person is developed in the stages that they have learned in, as far as life teaching.
and as i was reading the letter from DESTINY/marie duval, i was receiving some energy from further down the page, which wasnt where i was reading yet. so i decided to see what was pulling me, and there was an ENLARGED picture of the design on the ring of re. and i realized, even as i am writing, that the power itself is in the design and placement. its basically ENERGY. so if you are dwelling on negative thoughts, then it will be magnified, and vice versa.
i believe, if you draw this EXACT design on anything, it will have the same power. the larger the better
im no nut case, and i dont like these scams either. for crying out loud, the least they could do was make the rings out of stainless steel or silver so that the jewelry would be able to be worn daily as a fashion statement.
Reply to xxbigkisses

May 01, 2011
This ladie should be filled up with her presents up to her neck, this maria duval is realy someting, cant enybody just lock her up, she play´s with peoples feelings man this is very evil, lucky her i dont know where she lives.
Reply to jose Manuel

Apr 03, 2011
I recieved 2 letters from Maria Duval and the Destiny Research Center. I fell for this scam. Sent $20.00 for 2 rings and $10.00 for some kind of good luck something or other on 4/3/2011- during the black moon. Has anyone ever gotten anything out of this? Has anyone ever gotten their money back? I have cancer and 3 months left to live. I thought what do I have to lose I am going to die. No change in my luck yet. I am still poor and I am still going to die. The only question I really have is how did this woman get my address? How did she know I was broke? How did she know I was going to die? What the *** is this sh**?
Reply to Red

Mar 05, 2011
If you have a real gift of sight, that comes from God and their is no cost for that. It is said in the Bible that you don't put a price on God's gifts.
Reply to Anita

Dec 13, 2010
Marie Callas or what ever her fake name's are, she asked for $100.00 AU!!! Every time I receive her letters they find a place alright...right in my bin! :grin
Reply to Ageless

Dec 13, 2010
I received the same letter but not from the person you have all mentioned, it was from a woman called Marie Callas.
Reply to Ageless

Dec 06, 2010
What a waste of a good tree! My flyer has a price of $7.00 + a $3.00 s&p charge.
Reply to D. Webb

Dec 03, 2010
This letter, this woman, this "good luck" *** is just that, ***! Oh my gosh! I can't believe people actually send in their money and buy these things. Talismans and rings that are ADJUSTABLE (meaning they are bendy and cheap) and all this garbage. My Ring of Re would only cost me $25 according to the letter I got today. So, who else got screwed with the $45 bit and now I'm getting a discount???!!! Oh man :(
Reply to E.L.

Nov 29, 2010
I agree with llasua If she was wearing the ring how did she get in such an accident. I received the picture and letter today and personally I think this ring is just another scam to get your money. I have two young kids and a husband who travels a lot The 45.00 requested by her. I would rather use for food and clothes for me my husband and kids. At least I know the outcome of my expenses. Also How do we know this woman
didn't just walk outside her door one day and took a picture of a car that was in a similar accident trying to push it off as her own. Why waste your time on such Bull**** if you or someone you know receive this letter I advise you to just tear it up and throw it away.
:roll :upset :p
Reply to Elisabeth W

Sep 24, 2010
I will write you letters confirming your every wish and desire for the small sum of $100.00 per month. All you have to do is believe me and your dreams will come true, your fortunes will improve and your love life will never be lacking.
Reply to KC

Sep 24, 2010
I am a winner and not a wine er.
I comand the next power ball grand prize to be won by me and my house hold.
Watch me win big.
I will be on the news.
OWYA...Its good to be me.
I comand it so it will be.
Not out of gread but so i can help the ones in need.
Reply to ed rules

Sep 24, 2010
She told me i will be super wealthy soon.
Cant wait.
Reply to ed

Read next Maria Duval complaint

Turn it in to your states attorney

You need to turn this into your states attorneys office, as I have done.This is just another of thos...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Maria Duval.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug