• show-popup

Shares 0

Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured on Google+ ›

PissedConsumer editorial team selected it as one of the most interesting ones.
Please join the discussion on Google+, read comments and advices!

Company MALLERIES
Product / Service Hand Bag
Category Online Shopping
Views 41
Monetary Loss

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

Update added by user Sep 08, 2013
Should've done my research on the seller before buying! Check out all the negative feedback on this seller & MALLERIES still lets them sell on their site....2HAUTE2HANDLE used to sell on ebay! http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=2haute2handle&ref=neg30

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2013

I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off.I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip in a fake purse & I wouldn't know the difference.

Malleries has a 100% authenticity guarantee & they apparently screen shop owners before they are allowed to sell on MALLERIES, however I imagine that once the site manager gets comfortable with the shop owner and a few good transactions from them they slide through the system & get away with selling counterfeit items! I had to contact MALLERIES over 5 TIMES until I had Lauren, the operations manager, finally contact me. She took my complaint very lightly and asked for an authentication from a reputable authenticator. I do not trust online authenticators bc they cannot see or touch the bag physically so I took it to a consignment shop to have them authenticate that my purse was in fact not authentic & I had them write me a formal letter.

I filed a dispute with paypal & it seemed like it was taking forever so at the same time I had my credit card co file a chargeback and I got a provisional credit (still waiting for shop owner to try to dispute that, she typically responded within hours on my paypal dispute, however my credit card company has precedence over paypal....it's been 3 days & she has 10 days to respond). I would be very careful if you are going to buy on this site! The manager didn't do jack for me...the shop owner's shop went from being a recommended seller on the 1st page of "Recommended sellers" to like the 7th...that's all they did, just knock her a few pages! Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW....THE TERRIBLE PAINT JOB & STITCHING!!!!!!!THERE WAS BLACK DYE ALL OVER THE PURSE FABRIC! 2d587c5

Comments (24) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 24 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 07
Customer filed a PayPal dispute, Better Business Bureau and Attorney General complaint all of which has been addressed by Malleries. Our response included all correspondence between buyer, seller, accepted and reputable authenticators as well as the the letter from Lucy's Garage who in our opinion is not qualified to authenticate designer bags.
Paypal, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General closed all complaints in favor of Malleries LLC.

Apr 07
Hi! I, the customer, did not file a dispute with either the BBB or the Attorney Gen. - however, I like the way that anything goes to restore your "credibility!" What a bunch of ***! Btw I'm not sure how all complaints were closed in favor of Malleries since I was refunded my money by paypal!!!!! Oh and if anyone wanted to see the receipts of my refund transaction I will more than gladly provide it! Now who are you to say that Lucy's Garage is not qualified in your opinion to authenticate bags, yet your supposed reputable authenticators authenticate via pictures!!!! Horse ***! Give it up you have scammers on your site, stop trying to make something seem like something it's not! I should've however filed a suit w the attorney general!

Apr 06  from Beverly Hills, California
Malleries is an e extremely reputable site to purchase high end goods. Both pay pal and cc companies require 2 third party authentications before proceeding with a non authentic claim. There are many third party authentication services that with the proper photos can easily authenticate almost any brand of handbag. Sounds like you should do a little homework before reviewing a seller or site.
Reply to Bag lover

Dec 12, 2013  from Walnut Creek, California
Portero has multiple sellers but they don't advertise it. That is two sites that have reputable sellers that allows this site to list with them.On malleries I can tell who they are. portero.com does not tell you.

there are other sellers on the two sites.

Reply to raul

Dec 12, 2013  from Walnut Creek, California
Did anyone notice that portero.com has the same bags and seller?

Reply to raul

Oct 24, 2013
I always check a return policy before I buy anything http://www.malleries.com/shop.php?sID=333&cType=return says you have to use caroldiva or mypoupette. The complainer says " all those online authenticators have some type of an agreement " really?? I bought a bag on ebay for over 2000.00 I sent the actual bag into mypoupette by certified insured shipping through the post office, and put a non-removable tag on it, so they couldn't send me a different bag back. They returned it and indeed said it was a fake.I didn't send in any information on the seller so if there was an agreement they couldn't tell who I bought it from. I got all my money back and a paypal credit for the cost of authentication. The fact that this complainer isn't willing to get an authentication from mypoupette is shocking. That company is so reputable and has a long history instead they went to "Lucy's Garage"??? Really? My sister-in-law volunteers at the local JCC consignment shop. They do sell designer items once a year. She's a lovely woman but I wouldn't consider her qualified to tell a real from a fake bag. Vicky110982 the person that started this complain said on Sept 9, 2013 she would upload a picture of her authentication soon, it's now nearly November and nothing. I suggest that she is the scammer, trying to return an obvious fake and keep the real one she purchased from malleries. The super calm and polite tone the malleries person takes in reply to the complainers all caps and profanity... Show more
Reply to Know your Designer

Dec 07, 2013
This certainly your experience. But really who cares. The lady has every right to complain. It was not your money nor your experience. A lot of people are complaining about the Malleries site. Claiming they back AUTHENTIC. I would be irrate and pissed if I received a Fake. As matter of fact it should be reported to local authorities. It is illegal in the country to sell Fakes. Bravo to the couture boutiques who are cracking down on the low lifes who sell the ***. Furthermore if this happened to you how would you feel. :(
Reply to Bleed

Dec 07, 2013  from Washington, Illinois
Listen know your design...do you really not have anything better to do than research my case and tell me that I'm the ripoff - I don't know who has the time or energy to rip ppl off like I was ripped off unless you're a crook like 2haute2handle. My claim is not to dispute anything to do with malleries but with the sellers authorized to sell with malleries. I should've done research prior to purchasing the purse but unfortunately I didn't do that til after! However I really could give a *** anymore because I was refunded my money for a fake purse I was sent so you won't be seeing an authentication letter! *** off!

Sep 09, 2013
Again, we are willing to work with you in verifying authenticity which is your initial claim. As per original request submit images of the bag you purchased from 2haute2handle to caroldiva.com. We can not accept an authentication letter from Lucy's garage for proof of authenticity. We also welcome you to take the Chanel bag to a Chanel boutique. Chanel SA's aren't authorized nor trained to authenticate Chanel bags rather you can turn it in for service. Make sure you get a receipt.

Sep 21, 2013
How about I just sue Malleries for allowing its sellers to sell fake bags on a site that guarantees "authentic" luxury bags! I guess what you're saying here is that a purse can be authenticated by just pictures...bs!

Our Guarantee Of Authenticity:
MALLERIES - The World's Most Trusted source for AUTHENTIC Luxury Goods. Malleries and our Shop Owners are committed to a ZERO-TOLERANCE, Anti-counterfeit policy. Malleries Shop Owners guarantee that every item in their MALLERIES shop is authentic and backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. To read this sellers Authenticity Guarantee continue reading below.

Sellers Authenticity Guarantee:

100% authentic or your money back!

NO WHERE IN THIS SELLER'S AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE OR YOURS DOES IT STATE WHERE I SHOULD GET MY PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY OR DOES IT LIMIT MY OPTIONS....THEREFORE, IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THAT YOU CANNOT ACCEPT MY AUTHENTICATION LETTER FROM LUCY'S GARAGE.

HOWEVER, I COULD REALLY GIVE 2 CRAPS ABOUT WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT BC I GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM THE FAKE BAG THAT I WAS SENT BY YOUR "REPUTABLE" SELLER, BUT YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT A LAWSUIT!!!!!!!

Sep 09, 2013  from Baltimore, Maryland
All,

Please review the photos that were submitted by the buyer. Pay close attention to the construction of the material, as well as the non-uniform color close to the seems (black and white). It is very evident that the purse is not authentic. I have never seen a Chanel purse with such poor construction. Clearly Malleries is attempting to circumvent attrition of their customers due there fraudulent vendors. Remove the vendor from your list or risk the integrity of your name and reputability as an "authentic high end purse retailer".
Reply to The Truth

Sep 09, 2013  from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Vicky states first that the bag is fake, then she claims it is painted, then she claims that online authenticators are working together. Please ignore these complaints as they are false.

We take great pride in offering a venue with reputable sellers with guaranteed authentic luxury items.

Reply to malleries

Sep 09, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
Well please explain all the negative feedback on your seller, maybe you should do more thorough research on your "reputable sellers" before allowing them to involve you in illegal activity. You & MALLERIES are so full of *** but don't mind having crooks selling on your site since you profit from all this illegal activity! It's clearly been dyed, my complaints are not false you're just a ripoff trying to make a buck!

Dec 06, 2013
Yes and to back you Vicky. Go to the site Rip me off .com and check out the article of Fake Hermes bag. Sold by Plane Janes luxury boutique. Another one of Malleries vendors. Incredible.
Reply to Bleed

Sep 09, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
Can someone from pissed consumer please contact me...I can't add a picture & I would like to upload my authentication of a knock off purse please!

Sep 09, 2013
That's absolutely ridiculous! Of course I purchased a knock off back from MALLERIES! Caroldiva & all those online authenticators have some type of an agreement which is why I refused! As a result of all you online scammers I took the knock off to be authenticated personally!!!!!! I have a letter noting that the handbag is not authentic which I will be posting soon!!!! Customers are *** to believe that a purse can be authenticated solely by pictures! Check out all the negative feed back on this seller, yet MALLERIES continues to allow these crooks to sell on their site while profiting!

Just google 2HAUTE2HANDLE & see what you get!!!!!!

Sep 09, 2013
This customer images of a bag she did not purchase on Malleries. The item she purchased can be found at the link below.

Sep 09, 2013  from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Malleries requested that the customer send the images to Caroldiva.com as per policy to confirm the authenticity as per seller and Malleries policy. The buyer refused. Upon reviewing this complaint it is found that the customer is displaying images of a bag they did not purchase on Malleries. We kindly request that this complaint is removed.

/Users/elizabethPershing/Desktop/Dropbox/Shared Folder/OTHER/SHOPS/2haute2handle/Complaints/2haute2handle/111631-iID_1{1374250720}.jpg

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about MALLERIES.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug