• show-popup

Shares 0

Magic Jack - you advertise 19.95 a year, but when i try to renew it is 29.95, magicjack can kiss my butt!! okay

• by   Feb 22, 2012
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 299412
Company Magic Jack
Location Miami, Florida
Category Equipment Gadgets - Wi-Fi, USB, Electronics
Views 371

Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.so you want me to write more, all i wanted to do was to renew my service, but now it is 29.95
not 19.95, that is false advertising.I don't like doing business with not so honest people or companies.

I could go on for day.s.

but i wont;t, i do have a life, and you have one also.'My god you want more words.really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2d4fe48

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 04, 2013  from Theodore, Alabama
THEY CAN KISS MY *** I WILL NEVER GO BACK BUY A CELL PHONE IT'S BETTER. THEY SAY IT'S $19.95 BUT NOT TRUE.
Reply to MICHAEL

Dec 04, 2012  from Cincinnati, Ohio
I agree. Magic Jack prices have gone up - But Promo or not, Magic Jack is STILL ADVERTISING ON TV FOR $19.95 A YEAR. I'd like to know how to get this rate. It is still pretty inexpensive, but with that kind of rate increase, not sure I will continue service.
Reply to Irritated-Too

Feb 23, 2012
You entered with a promotional price. Prices do not stay the same forever for ANYTHING EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
Reply to urmom

Read next Magic Jack complaint

Magic Jack Plus

I bought a Magic Jack a year ago.Along with it I bought an additional 5 years of calling time.This m...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug