• show-popup

Shares 0

want to cancel magic jack

Company Magic Jack
Location Reston, Virginia
Category Home Phone
Views 1536

i stopped using my majic jack about 2 weeks ago and i cant find anyone at the company to cancel it.anyone have a main number to call so i can not only cancel but complain about it?

everytime i'm on the phone and get on the web, the other person repeats the same word a lot of times remminds me from the old show max headroom and i'm just getting sick and tire. and few times when in the middle of talking, i keep hearing a beeping sound.

what the *** is that?im really pissed off 2ed1830

Comments (14) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 16, 2012
:) I don't know why these people are complaining...The MJ works great once you understand what has to be done to have it work correctly (setting your firewall to work with the MJ)
I have two...One for my Fax and one for my home and have no problems. ♥♥♥
Reply to Marilyn

Jan 22, 2012
Sign in and then go to my account. when you are in there scroll down to Renewal, click on it. It will then ask you if you want to disable it click it and then there you go it will cancel everything. Good Luck!
Reply to g

Jan 21, 2012
Just get a new credit account number, we did that...this will cancel auto pay from happening. :cry
Reply to Richard

Jan 19, 2012
Russell's Dec. 22, 2010 post encouraged me to take yet ANOTHER run at de-activating my Auto-Renew of MJ. It takes effort (think like a ***-artist), was a bit stressful but -appears it was sucessful. THANKS PissedConsumer.com for being `here' -thanks Russell for posting.
Reply to `RJ'

Feb 25, 2011
I just did it. Go to your magic jack account and click on my account change your renewal to "not auto renew" so you won't get billed. Then go to subscriptions and click on my Magic Jack was lost or stolen, then submit then the third screen will allow you to deactivate it. Good luck!
Reply to just cancelled

Dec 22, 2010
Phone number917 829 3938

Please cancel my plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to Russell Becker

Oct 05, 2010
I also am trying to cancel magic jack. i thought i wrote an email cancelling it ABOUT A YEAR AGO and come to find out- it is still hooked up. please let me know if you find a contact number for me to call. 609-617-1787. THANK YOU- IM PISSED TOO :( :( :( :( :( :( :( hmeenan@yahoo.com
Reply to Heather

Dec 02, 2009
Maybe the company is using their own product... :grin
Reply to lynnrlou

Dec 02, 2009
Maybe the company is using magic jack and that is why there is no customer service.... :grin
Reply to lynn

Nov 27, 2009
You can the people that have no class because they can't type or spell. They are the people that just complain about anything if it doesn't work perfectly. I mean come on it is $20.00 a YEAR! Compared to a regular phone company where it is at least $20.00 a MONTH!
Reply to Johnny

Nov 25, 2009
You need a better internet connection. It is running out of buffer.
Reply to Adam

Nov 23, 2009
I just tried to cancel it. You can't call them you have to chat with them online. I told the rep I spoke with I wanted to cancel it. She told me if I stopped using the device it would automatically cancel it. I told the rep I wanted something in writing, she told me that it would not be necessary. I told her that I requred that. She stated she would send this to her adminstration department to have this done. But I printed a copy of the chat so I would have a copy of it for my records.
Reply to Kathy

Read next Magic Jack complaint

I have 4 magic jacks Icannot use them

I purchI have 4 magic jacks , Icannot use any, Ifrgot the E mail & the pss word I submitt at that ti...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug