• show-popup

Location Olive Branch, Mississippi
Category Construction
Views 660
Monetary Loss

lockridge home builders told us we were pre approved for a home over a year ago.we gave them 2500.00 down payment..we hv been strung along byi their representative., sam sanderson.

had many meetingsw with him and quite a few emails assuring that our home would be built..all of a sudden his attitude towards us changed from being very kind to not so kind when we spoke with him to find our when our home would be built after waiting about a year ..

we asked for money back and was told "it has been spent"..lost money 2ed56b2

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 01, 2013
Sorry to hear you lost 2500, but if you read the other reviews, you can see it probably would have been a lot worse if they had proceeded with construction. And isn't it interesting how lockridge has gone in and anonymously commented on every post! Thanks for sharing, I have a friend who is thinking about using them, I'm going to be sure to tell her to check out the reviews first
Reply to Anonymous

Mar 12, 2013
So you are trying to say your $2500 deposit was more important than the profit they could make off building your home? That is laughable.
Reply to Confused

Oct 12, 2012
I signed up for a 3-day trial period for $2.97 and was charged for a month at $39.99 I'm NOT HAPPY I asked for my acct. to be credited still waiting for response.
Reply to Kathy J.

Read next Lockridge Home Builders complaint

Anyone interested in a class action against...

I have about $86,000 invested- have no home built and now they want more money.I am meeting with my...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Lockridge Home Builders.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug