Life Alert - Refusal to Cancel a Contract
Life Alert reply
Unfortunately, this complainant misunderstood our verbal and written explanation. We do not need a doctor to cancel the system, but if their father goes into a nursing facility or requires 24-hour care, then we would need written confirmation of this. If the person who now lives with the father is his home health care provider, then simply have them fax us a confirmation of this - per the signed agreement.
Regrettably, there have been too many cases where children have cancelled their parents account without the parent’s knowledge or approval because the adult children thought their mother or father didn’t need the service and was wasting their money, only to have their parent suffer a life changing and even fatal emergency. Therefore, policies were put in place and stated in our written agreement to protect our customers.
We would be more than happy to assist this person in canceling their father’s account once appropriate paperwork is faxed to us.d5e95dc
You may also like
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."