Life Alert is a scam.
Life Alert reply
Life Alert appreciates the opportunity to explain how helpful we are when people buy our service and then cancel.We were friendly and accommodating to this person and yet we are accused of brainwashing the elderly.
Well, we happen to respect our elderly loved ones and believe they are far wiser than given credit.That is why Life Alert is the industry leader, because the elderly have been around and know a good product when they see it.d59de75
You may also like
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "I was at LATROBE rt 30 office for CDL physical. Extermiater walked through every room spraying the base while patients are in the rooms. The male nurse wrote my bloodpresure..."
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."