Life Alert's reply to:
Life Alert is a scam.
Life Alert reply
Life Alert appreciates the opportunity to explain how helpful we are when people buy our service and then cancel.We were friendly and accommodating to this person and yet we are accused of brainwashing the elderly.
Well, we happen to respect our elderly loved ones and believe they are far wiser than given credit.That is why Life Alert is the industry leader, because the elderly have been around and know a good product when they see it.f3e81aa
You may also like
- "Hello Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due..."
- " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...."
- "Dr. Eric S. Seiger of the Skin and Vein Center in MI (4 locations) says he is Board Certified in Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (on web page and in offices)..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."