• show-popup

Product / Service Consumer Database
Location Greeley, Colorado
Category Professional Services
Views 216

Through a clerical error at the Colorado DMV, a speeding ticket from February 2012 was wrongly attributed to my driving record and my insurance premium was raised.I contacted the Colorado DMV and the error was corrected in July 2012.

esurance.com refunded the $65 for the premium increase that was made based on a erroneous driving record supplied by ChoicePoint/Lexis Nexis. When my insurance came due again this month, again, I noticed a marked increase in my fees. I called esurance.com (who were simply passing the buck on to ChoicePoint) and learned they were still seeing the speeding ticket from 2/2012 and that this was being reported by ChoicePoint.

I just got off the phone with Russ at ChoicePoint who was very rude and refused to correct this bad information, or to help me to the right person who could.There needs to be an effective way to correct these errors when they occur. 2e2ccd5

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Lexis Nexis complaint

LexisNexis still won't correct their mistake

My brother got in an accident in 08 in his car.I am fortunate that I have never got into an accident...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Lexis Nexis.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug