• show-popup

Location Irvine, California
Category Internet
Views 256
Monetary Loss

This company is garbage.We had their T1 it was never as fast as sold and it was unreliable too.

Their customer service is non existant. They take you money and do not give a rip. We canceled them after 2.5 years of *** service, then they pull a contract out that we did not sign and say we owed them for the full 3 yrs. I called their customer service pointing to the thousands in lost production cost that they cost our company and they told me to F myself and pay, in nice corporate BS.

We switched to Cox and there are no issues more reliable, faster and shocker customer service. I hope this company goes under.

I wish I had the the time and the money to sue this douche company.AVOID LEVEL 3 LIKE THE PLAGUE 2d99798

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 20, 2013  from San Jose, California
Level 3 Communications are scam artists..F what ^ these guys say I've experienced myself..I dunno bout Cox but Level 3 can suck it
Reply to Level3EatsAss

Mar 28, 2013
Cox gets their services from Level 3 anyway.
Reply to Boobies

Read next Level 3 Communications complaint

pathetic service by lg india

hi i am using split ac and faced prob. 1 mnth back .. After several request technician visit once an...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Level 3 Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug