• show-popup

Location Baltimore, Maryland
Category Finances
Views 191
Monetary Loss

They sent out a lease for a new Creditr card machine - then backhanded orded a new check cashing machine - charged it to my account deleivered it to some 3rd party receiver and city - then denied it ever existed - yet charged me 5k on their fault.I wouldn't pay, and they tossed it on my credit record 4 years ago.

Now when I apply for laon reduction on refi - I'm denied because I fall right at the line for low score credit.

Its cost me 100,000 now, they won't admin to the fraud ordrop the charges.*** fo9r brains company, they need to have a class action to bring them down. 2e09cc3

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 27, 2012
Hi,
There is a lawsuit against these companies. We are all victims of these frauds should join it. Here are some links.
//abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/investigators&id=6802369
Reply to Mandeep

Mar 28, 2012
Lease Finance group screwed me over too- I fulfilled my lease, and sent the machine back, and they are still trying to charge me every month- the charges were coming out of a business account, so we closed the account, and changed banks, too. Get nasty letters all the time- there should be a class action suit against these creeps
Reply to annonymous- St. Charles, Illin

Read next Lease Finance Group complaint

LFG Company

I have a small auto repair shop in Texas.Starting off, theres some bad people out there trying to hu...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Lease Finance Group.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug