• show-popup

Product / Service Online Estimate
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Category Home Construction and Repair
Views 154

I requested an estimate online.Someone got back to me within 24 hours, to tell me that someone would contact me!

That never happened. I wrote an email and they never even bothered to respond to it! In the email I explained that I had never been contacted by a representative to come out and provide an estimate. Can't imagine what their service would be like if they can't even get their act together to give an estimate.

Too bad really, I had read Consumer Reports and it gave them a very favorable review.Would not trust them at all now. 2e155df

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 18, 2013  from Saint Louis, Missouri
I just had the exact same experience. They canceled on me twice and then called and said they would not service my area. Further research shows the product in inferior anyway. I would suggest one thing...Run!
Reply to Joe

Oct 09, 2013
I had a similar experience. Met them at a fair and they called the next day. I set up an apt with them and they never showed up or called. NOT the kind of business for me.
Reply to Dan

Read next Leaf Filter Gutter Protection complaint

product that made of plastic cant handle hot cold

my product buckles twists and is not made for extreme temperatures the screws they used rusted in 2...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Leaf Filter Gutter Protection.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug