• show-popup

Product / Service Leaf Filter Gutter Covers
Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Category Household Services
Views 447

I emailed them over the weekend asking for a free estimate.I received two calls Monday trying to set up a time.

I offered them several times and was told "your wife must be present during the visit". When I asked why, "we feel it's better that way". I'm so glad I found this site but any company that is selling you gutter guards and requires your wife be there, isn't someone I'd want to do business with. They obviously don't feel comfortable trying to sell to a male on the merits of the product.

Ironically, I'm not married!Buyers Beware! 301070c

Comments (9) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 07  from Hickory, North Carolina
You probably sounded like a whipped dumbass and they knew that your check book was in your wife's purse along with your balls.
Reply to Poss

Feb 17
I have been in sales for 20 years and I am still waiting for the first customer to call me back and say OK I told my wife/husband and we decided to take it.
Reply to mr.blue holding my breath for

Nov 19, 2013
Funny you should say this, because the wives are always told that our husbands need to be present.

Jan 19  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
***. They do this so the company can try to make sale when they are in the home. Dumb people like you think companies wanna waste their money and time driving around writing free quotes.

Sep 03, 2013
I had several window companies tell me the same thing. I told them my husband works and I run the house; he doesn't want to be hassled and has given me sole decision-making power. If they can't work with that situation, I won't consider doing business with them. Funny, they all changed their "requirement" when I explained this...
Reply to Yo Mama

Aug 27, 2013  from Marietta, Georgia
I had the reverse happen; they came out and told my wife that they needed me there and it was ok if she wasn't which to me is unfair but expected since the husband has traditionally been the one to make decisions pertaining to the exterior of the house.
Reply to Looking

Jul 08, 2013
You are a complete ***, all legit sales presentations are made with both decision makers present.
Reply to tlauer238

Aug 18, 2013  from Walnut Creek, California
I can't think of any reason why leaf protection has to be sold like a timeshare. Sneaky practices.
Reply to mike

Sep 15, 2013
Does Leaf Filter reps typically insult potential customers instead of providing an even-keel explanation?

Your short sentence speaks volumes and makes the decision rather easy.

Read next Leaf Filter Gutter Protection complaint

leaf filter scam

Leaf Filter is not telling the whole truth they are lying to you.They claim they beat all the compet...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Leaf Filter Gutter Protection.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug