• show-popup

Shares 0

LDS Leather Company - Ordered a vest for my hearing assist service dog!

Company LDS Leather Company
Product / Service Service Animal Vest
Category Products
Views 9

This is my second experience with LDS you think I would have learned.I am hearing impaired and have a hear assist service dog.

The first experience they shorted my order, I had ordered 2 vests and they only sent one. After one month of calling, they finally responded and I received the second vest.
This time I ordered a vest on Nov 2, they charged my credit card on Nov. 2; I emailed them on Nov 15, asking for a update.

I did not receive a response so on Nov 18, I called and left a message. NO response. On November 22, another phone call no response. On November 29, another emailed again through the company website, and again silence no response.

Today December 6, I called and finally someone called back to tell me that the package was at the post office. Very poor customer service and response. So we go to the post office and pick up the vest.

The quality of the sewing appears that a unexperienced seamstress completed the stitching.I will be finding another vendor for my therapy dog supplies. 2dd05e5

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 07, 2013  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I should have read all of these reviews before I placed my order. Now I will have to fight to get my money back as I have not had any luck with getting my order filled
Reply to Anonymous

Read next LDS Leather Company complaint

Order never received. Calls not returned.

I started out with a very good phone call and order.However, after that nothing was good.I called af...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about LDS Leather Company.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug