• show-popup

Product / Service Credit Policy
Category Kids' Stores
Views 6
Monetary Loss

On the 16th I placed an order and the amount was immediately deducted from my checking account. On the 17th I called about my order the lady couldn't find the order under all three different names order number address phone. So I place the order again, and once again the amount was immediately taken from my account.
I called today the 18th and talked with a gentlemen and he found the original order plus the other order but couldn't refund my account.
The longer I thought about it the madder I got, so I called back and asked to speak to a manager. She to stated that I would have to wait till the orders delivered on the 24th, return the 2nd order then when they received it and did what ever they have to do after Christmas, then my account would be credited.
I have worked in shipping, banking,and I know that when the order is being processed for shipment, all you have to do is either send an e-mail, call and give the 2nd order number and cancel. This is unacceptable anytime of the year.
I'm sure your children will have a good Christmas and also your family, so every time a present is opened, think of my Christmas.
It would be different if my 2nd order was hundreds of dollars, but its less than $100.00.

Thanks alot
Sylvia Elaine Henson 2f18493

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 17
anonymous works for Lakeside,which shows how horrible their customer service is.. Anyone who works in the retail industry knows Customer service is #1, and telling them they were a pest for checking on their order is just an absurd comment.
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 18, 2013
It sounds to me like you were kind of a pest, checking on your orders. You know "patience is a virtue."
Reply to anonymous

Read next Lakeside Collection complaint

Horrible Customer Service, Liars

I placed an order on the 11th and was told I would have it in time for my holiday party.1 week later...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Lakeside Collection.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug