• show-popup

Category Sport
Views 8802
Monetary Loss

Update added by user Oct 22, 2012
HEY GUYS I havent checked back here because I gave up. But KYLE LEON IS A SCAM. Guranteed money back turned out to be a run around. I was told by this guy Alexander on here that he would get my money back. Well guess what I asked on May 30th for my money back, and I still havent seen a dollar yet. Ive been had for $200 STAY AWAY, the programs bogus anyway

Update added by user Oct 22, 2012

Update added by user Jul 06, 2012
Hello guys I just wanted to let you know, this is =sue has still yet to be resolved and I am on the 2nd month of trying to even reach somebody.

Original review posted by user May 30, 2012

So far in the last 24 hours I have dealt with this company I feel as if I was SCAMMED. First of all I was sold on the 1st video and made the 1st purchase which cost $47. After I made this purchase another video played, at this point I knew I was going to be in for a ride. I instantly knew this next video was going to be a second at selling me another product. So after this one played i hit the "NEXT" button and it instantly charged me without warning for $37. So I was like o.k no big deal I guess I can use it. Best part is after I do this A THIRD video plays and attempted to dupe me into a $97 purchase.

Now after I made this purchase, I received no welcome email or anything. I cant get into a website and download what I bought. So I immediately looked for a "contact" page. And the only thing you can do is email this company. I also realized at this point WOW what did I get myself into. Best part is this email address is an automated system.

I saw on this website that an affiliate of the company posted his email in response to a similar posting to mine. So I shot him an email, and still no response. Also I replied to one of Kyle Leons emails.... And Nothing.

From this experience I am truly disgusted with this company and want my money back, but theres no way of getting in touch with someone. I would keep the program if I can get what i paid for but at this point its pathetic.

IMO stay away from this 2ec0058

Comments (113) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 113 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 01
check latest kyle leon product adonis golden ratio review
smore.com/0c2c-adonis-golden-ratio-review
Reply to kortta

Jan 21
I'm sorry that this didn't workout for you it must have been a singled out mishap because I bought the program and had my money returned within a week of my initial email
Reply to Anonymous

Oct 23, 2013
"djmoffs"

I have searched both of my email ticket databases and my kelly@musclemealsinc.com account, I do not see that we have received an email from anything with "djmoffs" in the address.

I ask again that you contact us directly so that we can help you. Please know that Pissed Consumer is not our site, we simply search it for comments like these.

We want to help you, please write or call us.

Oct 18, 2013
I am very leery of buying this, i would love to try it but with all the bad reviews i am very unsure of the purchase...
Reply to ou812

Nov 04, 2013  from Toronto, Ontario
Hi ou812,

I represent Kyle Leon and his brands (The Muscle Maximizer & Customized Fat Loss programs). We have a customer service department dedicated to providing you with all you need to know about this program, please feel free to contact me directly.

Please know that we are here to help, you simplyt have to message US regarding your purchase.

Oct 16, 2013
i bought the program about a montha ago and ive seen awesome results. its not *** at all. Really no program will work for you if you dont dicipline and dedicate yourself everyday. If your mad because a refuynd didnt come in thats sincere but to say that the program itself is a scam?? is revealing to everyone you didnt try at all. :zzz
Reply to roarinEE1

Sep 02, 2013
check latest kyle leon product that everybody talking about adonis golden ratio review go to : smore.com/0c2c-adonis-golden-ratio-review
Reply to katara

Sep 02, 2013  from Suitland, Maryland
wow dont know if I should try this reading some of the reviews I really dont know if it works or not Help
Reply to natdom2024

Sep 04, 2013  from Chatham, Ontario
Hi natdom2024,

Aug 05, 2013  from London, England
I agree this company is a huge scam. I asked for a refund 5 minutes after buying because I realised that the product was a pathetic excuse for a weight loss plan. And it isn't "customized" at all. One week later, after many offers trying to scam me out of even MORE money, customer service came back and said they gave me a refund. Two weeks later, I check my bank...guess what? No refund. BIG. FAT. LIE. Now customer service is ignoring me.

Don't waste your money on this product. It is a MASSIVE SCAM!!!!
Reply to tyourke

Aug 06, 2013  from Chatham, Ontario
Tyourke,

I am sorry that you feel this way. The program and the company are very legit and we are here to help people who want out help.
I am sorry that you did not like the offers that we provided and you have every right to resign from the email database and receive a refund.

To remove yourself from the email database, simply click UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the next email that you receive.

If you were told that you would be getting a refund and it has not yet reached you, perhaps you could send me an email so that I can look into this for you. It could be that you are just not seeing it on your statement as of yet, that is always a possibility.

Again I am sorry that you feel the way you do, but I can assure you that you are wrong about us.

Sincerely,

Jul 18, 2013
definitely not a scam, i use it and it works, i have my friends on it and they're totally happy with it. My aunt had used it but ended up needing it refunded and they did it within a day or so, so i dont think its a scam at all, i think its a great program
Reply to meowmeow

Jul 15, 2013
Hi there mates, its enormous article of muscles gainer on the topic of teachingand fully defined, keep it up all the time.
Reply to julian

Jul 15, 2013  from Adelaide, South Australia
Hi all, kyle leon is not a scam. If you follow the steps correctly you shouldn't be charged for anything you don't want to purchase. it is made quite clear if you read everything on the pages under the video what you need to do so that you proceed without accidently purchasing the extra's, if not required. The program's provided are excellent if you follow them correctly and are committed to them. Commitment is the key, you still need to work hard to achieve good results but it's all there for you to follow. I think the program is great and for $47 a bargain. you'll pay way more for bogus supplements and people seem to support that industry no questions.
Reply to happy

Jul 17, 2013
I love your post, I am a fan of this program because it works for me and it's true that if you need to commit to it, and I think that's probably where a lot of people trip up, of course its not an overnight fix but its a decent program to get you to your goals.
Reply to LifeLover007

Jan 05  from Melbourne, Victoria
thanks for the post Adelaide person!
Reply to Anonymous

Jul 12, 2013  from Ankara, Ankara
paste this link into your browser to learn how to use the bodyweight stuff.

bodybuildingworkouts.info
Reply to Beatiful84

Read next Kyle Leon complaint

Kyle Leon Muscle Maximizer Has No customer service

I ordered their Muscle Maximizer & Primer programs but could never even log on. Every email they sen...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kyle Leon.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug