• show-popup

Company Kohls
Product / Service Slow Shipping
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 47

I recently purchased a ring from kohls.com.Order took 3 business days to ship, which I understand that's not really something to complain about but when I order from many other retailers and they ship my orders out the next morning its hard for me to not be irritated about this slow shipping process.

On the forth day I receive an email saying my order was complete and shipped and was provided a fed ex tracking number. To my surprise when I went to fed ex to try and track order it was saying tracking number does not exist. This just made me more upset. I then attempted to email customer service and received an automated email back saying it would take up to 5 business days for a reply to my question.

What a joke.Horrible service and will never purchase from Kohls.com again 2ebfedd

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 11, 2013
Its not a joke it KOHLS and they believe they have great service. they believe you buy from them because of the coupons and you will keep buying from them until you figure out the secret. they sell junk have you ever taken the jewelry you buy from kohls to a jeweler? do it you will never buy another piece of junk from them again!!
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Kohls complaint

Kohls Order in fulfillment for 9 days later one...

I placed an order through kohls.com .They gave tracking number next day and 9 days later when i saw...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug