• show-popup

Product / Service Online Item Descriptions
Category Luxury / Jewelry
Views 52
Monetary Loss

Online item description is for a sterling silver necklace (and there are many variations of the item in question), but the silver came off the piece after a few wearings revealing the brass beneath.I notified Kohl's customer service, they said I could return it but I asked them if they could be sure it was removed from the website.

It is still there, at a price of $100. Never, ever buy jewelry from Kohl's. They don't know what they are actually selling and worse, they don't care about the customers. The packing slip that came with the item I bought DID state in tiny letters that it was BRASS SLV PLT ENAMEL but I didn't notice this until looking for the receipt to return the item.

They KNOW it's brass, but still market it as sterling silver.SHAME ON THEM, and shame on us if we continue to buy jewelry from Kohl's. 2dc1a21

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 12
Quit your whining about the website and move on with life! You brought something, didn't like it, discovered it wasn't what it said it was, returned it, got your money back, now move on and quit trying to raise your blood pressure over something so petty! They have jewelry stores for a reason. :roll
Reply to TheKohlsExtraordinaire

Feb 18
They still have that necklace, so why would they stop selling it because it's fake? Kohl's is a department store, not a jeweler so I don't know why you thought it would be high quality anyway.
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 27
Jewlery fROM kohls IS ALL junk. They sell glass as DIAMOND. sliver as brass total junk. I have also been scammed by KOHLS (JUNK FAKE SEMIREAL JEWLERY) you weren't the first and won't be the LAST!!!
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 26
Quit whining, they told you, you could return it, so what is the problem. It isn't any of your business what they do on their web site or in their store. Maybe you should have looked at the receipt better when you received the item.
Reply to anonymous

Read next Kohls complaint

never shipped order before xmas and never...

i ordered November 28th i didn't receive anything only an email they charged my card.December 10th n...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug