• show-popup

Shares 0

Kohls - Kohl's Gift Registry Sucks!

Company Kohls
Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 308

Made a purchase from a wedding gift registry.Wanted it to be a shower gift.

Clicked "Make this a gift". Small package perhaps 10 x 12 - I was able to get a gift card but could not get it wrapped and to top it off it could only be sent to the brides house.

Was told by customer service that it was their policy to ship it to the bride only! Also no gift wrap for large packages! Where on the website does it say any of that???

An unwrapped gift WOW does this make me look like an ***!THANKS KOHL'S 2d853d7

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 22, 2013  from Montgomery, Alabama
Printed the registry in store-they didn't have half the items in stock, and no way to know that. Tried to order from store for free shipping, but kiosk was broken. Placed web order from home through registry website, clicked the box for Shipping Address same as Billing Address- and package was shipped to the bride and groom a month before the wedding! Now I have to show up empty handed to the ceremony?! NOT PLEASED!!!
Reply to Disappointed in MGM

Apr 22, 2013
Most couples prefer gifts sent to the house instead of the ceremony, then they don't have to wotty about transporting the gifts.
Reply to dinah

Jul 30, 2012
Kohl - you really suck at making it convienant for customers too find site forhope the registrantstime name!!!! I am pissed and annoyedyou at thismaking point and this boardto here is? Rrdiculous...putting ineverything letters and wordsyou I did notget type!!! I willlove def pass. The wordregistrantstime around NOTgroin to regisyeryou HERE!!!!!rdsite fHow f****** ridiculous!! What a scam!!!
Reply to Linda

Jul 29, 2012
Found out the same thing the hard way. Several guests intended to have gifts shipped to them, but Kohl's shipped direct to the bride instead, without notification of same. When the guest called Kohl's in inquire where the gift was, Kohl's didn't even know where the gift was shipped. At the shower, we also found out that Kohl's does not bother to remove purchased gifts from the registry. Many, many duplicate gifts from Kohl's. (And yes, they were all scanned from the registry list at checkout. We are consumers, we are NOT ***.)
Reply to Ditto in Pittsburgh

Jan 21, 2012
OH MY GOD i AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE RIGHT NOW..its my wedding registry and I already sent out invites I know people dont want to ship it to my house
Reply to Julie

Read next Kohls complaint

money back

HI iam robert terry,i bought a pair of earings frobut .i never got them .i want my money back.thank...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug