• show-popup

Views 7312

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

Update added by user Aug 15, 2012

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2012

I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander.The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts.

Why high level accounts? Because once most of their weapons are upgraded to the maximum allowed, they no longer need to pay in facebook credits to speed up the process. Kixeye demands players witha problem to contact them through their support system by sending them a ticket. However, there is only one automated response that claims there was firm evidence that the player was a cheat, without giving any detail as to what the cheat consisted of.

If you ask again, you get the same response regardless of the different questions being asked. They say that they will not divulge their investigation process for security reasons, however, what I am asking for is what I am accused of, not how they found out whatever it is they claim they did. Many players are now boycotting the game. I spoke on their forums and mentioned the boycott, and also posted pictures of the sectors in which people had gathered their platoons in the middle of the map and stopped playing.

They deleted the posts, and banned me from their forums claiming that I threatened them with a boycott. I mentioned the boycott, I did not threaten.

There is a difference.Considering everything, their unreasonable and unfair bans, their lack of respect for their consumers, their failure to respond to their consumers' concerns and complains, their continued arrogance and censorship, and persistent refusal to engage in any dialogue whatsoever, I can only conclude that Kixeye is a scam designed to relieve people of their money. 2e39cfc

Comments (75) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 75 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 09  from Tunis, Tunis
hi kixeye i am not cheating and you suspend my lvl 16 i love my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
Your User ID is: 28088620 and thanks :cry
Reply to youssef tlili

Apr 04  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
There is a group in game called HS they group up and take over sectors for no reason. Most of them have *** program downloads.
They need to be looked at and if they are hacking they need to be banned from game, because most all players play by the rules, not fair that other players get away with on playing by the rules.
Reply to doasido

Apr 01  from Palm Bay, Florida
Has anyone that was banned unfairly, Seriously looked into getting a Class action lawsuit against KIXEYE?
Reply to Concerned

Mar 07
hi kixeye iam not cheater and you suspend my lvl 36 ilove my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
please help me :cry
Reply to khaled

Feb 12
Your War Commander account has been suspended
You have been banned for cheating.
If you have any questions regarding this please
go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a support ticket. Make sure to give us your user ID (2465100)
Reply to name

Jan 08
hello everyone i want just to report this player.

in lvl26 he have all the high lvl toons..
and in one click he just bubble my base..

KurDishHacK
708 (before battle)
User ID: 28528683
Main Base: 443,199

sector 190..
Thanks!
Reply to Jeff

Dec 19, 2013  from Toronto, Ontario
I was banned for similar reason for posting in their forum unit spam that happening in game. I have to agree with you this game is a scam design to make enough and they don't care about anything else. Let me tell this is no longer strategy game but game of spam unit.
Reply to Feroz

Dec 13, 2013  from Jakarta, Jakarta Raya
kepada kixeye lakukan suspended disektor 103 karena memakai cheat engine 6.3 yaitu serdadu level 26 , yang nama fb nya randy satria , vannie , wcg gorontalo , dan rizk tolong kixeye
Reply to navi prahardhani

Nov 26, 2013
I too am one of those player on war command that has been banned people are rude on the game they take your resources without permission and I have come to the point where I have become a bigot and gone insane because of all the b.s going on I recently got banned for calling women "whores" among other things
Reply to grant

Nov 19, 2013
HMM, interesting account of this firm's behavior. Especially today because I have tried to login to play tow of their game at 22:00 HRS PST and now at 22:17 HRS I received an attack notice that cabal was attacking my base etc so I thought OK maintenance done time to log in and see what is going on with this "siphoning" attack. Site is down for maintenance and yet I am under attack? Hmm, so clear cache, cleared cookies, cleared everything and even rebooted the system and no still no success. Took my laptop and tried to sign in and still the same message and can't log in. What's up with that?

For being banned I say you place a financial grievance through Face Book because they are legally and morally responsible to police anyone linking their accounts to Face Book.
Reply to Rusty Nuts

Oct 29, 2013
I was suspended my account by a young man he Bkhaddai Send me want to upgrade my weapon by gold Switch 2 went I do not know that this is illegal and I ask to restore my account can not return to the level 1 and start again I'll wait for more than 25 days I am now level 36more than a year and a half and I'm working on improving the game to become strong and today I find myself banned this is not fair I want to help in the return to the land of my Please help me on the return will not endure this I beg thee thanks ID (21183944) dane_000@hotmail.com : ????
Reply to 21183944

Oct 29, 2013
Reply to 21183944

Sep 23, 2013
i just wonder why players with unlimited toons dont get banned... they claimed that they are using coin repair but with common sense even if u are very rich u dont spend more than $100 a day/3k a month in this game right? ... all of them claimed that they are rich and money is nothing to them, will n my opinion rich people value money more than anyone else, and they dont spend time in the internet playing warcommander, they are busy earning more money... its sad this is a very nice game and its getting destroyed by its own developer. players who deserve to be banned by cheating are still playing and guys that been attracted or accidentally use some glitch got banned.
Reply to anti-cheat

Sep 12, 2013  from New York, New York
Seems like one of the many...
"Hello,

We are not able to reveal how we detect cheating, as that would just let the people who develop these cheats know how our security works and how to avoid it. We have firm evidence, though, that your account has been engaged in cheating. Please note that you are responsible for what happens on your account - if you choose to share your account information with another player and that other player cheats on your account, the account will still be suspended.

As we have determined that we will not be reopening this account, we must consider this matter closed, and will no longer be able to respond to support tickets about this account.

-Emily"

I know I have never cheated in this game nor broken any rules. I got to level 28 in sector 158, a big bully sector. I am unbadged and the ruling clan tries to get all solo players to leave. Unfortunately they were unsuccessful and I managed to fight off multiple users at once and it seems they became frustrated because there are legal and fair moves (like waiting out a bubble) that dont allow for others to push you around. I received the same email many others got, Im sure many have cheated, but based on my experiences, Im sure many have not. My guess is that there are Kixeye employee players that do things specifically to try to entice you to spend gold. When you dont, youre useless to the company and they ban you. The time
... Show more
Reply to Jim

Sep 08, 2013  from Phoenix, Arizona
Kixeye or has we prefer to call it glitcheye has so many bugs because instead on focusing on fixing problems that they're well aware of they put more refinement into the graphics of the game. Really do we need blood splatter, trails of missiles and from razorbacks - cut back on the graphics, and free up space on the servers to fix bugs. It's no wonder they have to shut down for daily (or twice daily) maintenance.
Reply to Hawkwing

Aug 25, 2013  from Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro
Kixeye unsuspend my account user id 1559888
the war commander have a bug and need to for it?
i dont make nofing to get banned

Reply to haroldo1975

Jun 20, 2013
my account has been suspended. this happens for many plays .there is a bad about kixeye is just simply suspending the account.please unsuspend my account user id 12357686 :cry
Reply to rocker

May 28, 2013  from Karachi, Sindh
My facebook ID got disabled because copking and zohaibcool(2 noob players)reported me for fake name! i jst bubbled them a few time so they did this for revenge! how can facebook belive something so easily! :upset :?
Reply to D-Xsnk

Read next Kixeye complaint

kixeye

kixeye is banning people with no reason and we cant find a solution...everybody must imediatetly...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kixeye.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug