• show-popup

Product / Service Hardknock Bobber
Location Mcminnville, Oregon
Category Equipment
Views 2131

Just an FYI to anyone considering buying a Kikker 5150 Hardknock bobber toy pretent motorcycle.Today Kelly Kikkert announced that he now has an even more illegal pretend motorcycle that can fit a 250cc engine in it if you pay $1200 more dollars plus the bike price of $2500 that has been stretched out so its even more weak framed and can hold even less rider weight.

Yet he still does not have EPA certification no DOT parts approved on the mini bike and no Federal Emission and safety standards. But he is still trying to sell these death traps now with more dynamite to blow you up. All he wats is your money and he is giving you a high priced suicide death trap. Are you non-intelligent enough to buy one?

I hope not. stay away from these death traps.

They are NOT legal at all for the road.Just call your DM to ask them about Kikker 5150 they will tell you. 307a8dd

Comments (71) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 71 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 14  from Bell Gardens, California
Them TOYS are a BIG PICE OF ***.DONT WASTE UR MONEY
Just bye a 250cc reall motorcycle not toy for way less then this toys
Reply to Blowme5150

Dec 24, 2013  from Richmond, Virginia
I've had a 49cc one for years. Can't kill it. Yea they're junk, they're freaking toys ***!
Reply to Han Solo

Sep 11, 2013  from Bowling Green, Kentucky
wah,wah,wah....
get yourself a towel.......
Reply to Gypsy

Jul 11, 2013  from Greensboro, North Carolina
I think its funny, you cry about something that you can buy parts from a Honda dealership. Runs great , looks great. IF BUILT BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING!! And your advertising. Cheap chia junk bikes at the same time. Who's the real ***! HERE WOW GET A FREAKIN JOB
Reply to ROBBEROTTON

May 06, 2013
To all of tyhe guys out there hatin on small bikes...blow me..just cause u assesz would rather push a junk harley than ride at all..ur problem not ours..btw..majority of the parts come from china or some dumb stuff like this...if u cant turn a wrench on a bike u dont need one any *** way...laws are different for every state dumbasses...here where i live u dont have to have a licenses plates or ins for a 49cc no matter how fast...auto or not...as long as it hasz all the lights of a normal bike they will plate and insure it...from 50cc up...and as far as the "chinese parts" comment...i also have a 900rr honda that will smoke a junk harley
Reply to jay

May 26, 2013
Stop jacking off your daddy long enough to get a job and buy a real bike you ***. Dumb white trash like you are Kikker's best victims...I mean customers. btw, your Honda is junk like your kikker. loser.
Reply to idiot patrol

Mar 24, 2013
I just looked up thier BBB Rating and sure enough its an F but only 6 complants in 3 years and only 2 were forom problems with the product itself. The main reason for the rating is because they are not BBB Accredited. Then again niether are most HD Dealers in California...I checked. The other complaints were for advertizing and shipping.
Reply to Rider in Colorado

Apr 14, 2013  from Caledonia, Michigan
so explain away the dozens and dozens and dozens of complaints all over the net. just google the name kelly kikker or his alias kelly kikkert and look at all the complaints.
Reply to get real

Dec 15, 2012  from Miami, Florida
Don't waste your time. They are not full size motorcycles no matter what version. If a 1200cc Sportster is considered a small, ladies bike, wtf do you call a Kikker??? No grown man with any pride would ride one of these jokes on wheels. Also beware of their F rating with the BBB and all the complaints on the net. Be smart!
Reply to jack

Dec 14, 2012
Im interested in the Kikker, but as it looks to me! A little on the small side for the HK 1 . Is the HK 2 larger and wahts the price difference ? I have a full sized bobber, so just seeing whats best for a fun build project !
Reply to Jay

Nov 29, 2012
In response to Downtown. Too bad, I actually own one and can re-assure you I have not been disappointed at all. Mine is completely street legal and tagged in FL.
Reply to Tampa FL

Nov 28, 2012
people talk mad *** about being ripped off by this company. Look up their BBB rating. Look at all the complaints on the net. BEWARE!
Reply to get real

Nov 17, 2012
Why do you guys all talk mad *** on it it's a machine if you buy it and don't put it together right that your fault not the companies
Reply to I hate these guys ^

Nov 16, 2012
:x I just registerd my 5150 kicker 200 here in Phx As an had no probs, I had this bike for one year, drive it to an from work with nothing wrongly what's so eva. Thx for all da BS u uguys are giving us.
Reply to Mr Joker.

Apr 29, 2013  from Alexandria, Louisiana
Where can I get one can u post pic of urs
Reply to Gookymane

Nov 16, 2012
Reply to Mr Joker.

Nov 13, 2012
All you have to do is reg. it as a custom build. have it checked out. then they will give you a new tital. easy. stop crying. i have been riding for 20 years. i am going to buy one real soon.
Reply to Andy H

Sep 04, 2012
Good luck happyending! Only an dumphuk can ignore all the bad stuff said about kikker. Check the. BBB website. Kikker has an F rating.
Reply to yer not smart

Aug 31, 2012
These are bullcrap whiners. I have had great experiences - on all THREE of my kikker machines. Parts have beenreadily available. Machines relatively dependable. Nuttins perfect. I dare anyone to find this kinda ride at a better price.
Reply to HappyOwner

Read next Kikker 5150 complaint

Really?

Mick's.It seems like you have had a rough go sticking your neck out for Kikkert.I think it's funny h...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kikker 5150.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug