• show-popup

Company Kia Motors
Product / Service 2011 Kia Forte
Category Service Centers and Customer Services
Views 40

My 2011 kia forte head gasket blew.They said not under warranty cuz I never had my oil changed with them.

I did have it changed every 2500 miles.

This is crazy im a single mom whos husband just passed from a accidet and I dont have 2300 to fix it I need my car to get to work I dont know what fo to they had car 5 days before they said it was head gasket one guy told ke on day 3 they did not know what it was then day5 the gasket wss blown.I think they blew it some how here is I is day 17 still no car I think they should pay it I dont hsve it dont know what to do going thru huge loss and now this 2d69e80

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 20  from Phoenix, Arizona
Call Kia Consumer Assistance! 1-800-4-KIA
Reply to KiaGirl

Jan 30
Ask any mechanic. Oil changes have nothing to do with a head gasket failure. Complain to Kia Motors America. The Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act states that you do not have to have you vehicle serviced at the selling dealer. If your car is covered by the rip-off Kia warranty by time and mileage and it should be covered under the warranty :(
Reply to Zeb

Read next Kia Motors complaint

Safety complaints

I bought a 2014 KIA not long ago from there dealer in Cebu Philippines.Not long after I bought it th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kia Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug