• show-popup

Location Livonia, Louisiana
Category Dealers
Views 92
Monetary Loss

Purchased my 2012 Sedona in February 2012 and was told by salesman " best warranty in the business".I had never even looked under the hood so when my mechanic called me over I was a bit worried.

I had taken my Sedona to have the oil changed. There were clips missing and a broken hose in the air intake.
When I brought it to Kia the 3rd time for the same problem (mirror motor broken) I let them know about the air intake. They told me that the warranty did not cover it!!

I couldn't believe my ears! It wasn't covered because I had taken it to someone besides Kia for an oil change!!! So unless you plan on having EVERYTHING done AT KIA, please look elsewhere for your next vehicle!!!!!
This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased from Kia. If this is how they treat loyal customers I would hate to be a new customer!!!!

I can tell you that I have every intention to let anyone who will listen know what a ripoff Kia is!!!!They brag about the warranty but anyone can warranty nothing for 100000 miles!!!! 2e9cc3f

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Kia Motors complaint

complain to head offic of Kia cerato 2013

I sent befor complain to head office of kia cerato in korea , no one care untill today , my life in...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kia Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug