• show-popup

Location New York, New York
Category Internet
Views 5
Monetary Loss

Jajah.com offers a phone to phone over the internet cheap calls.Sounds good, works OK.

But don't dare to try the business account! After using Jajah for a while I wanted to switch for a business account so I can manage some users and get more numbers to use. That was a real mistake! Two months later I still don't have the account set up, they made 90$ of credits disappear (is that a new scam VOIP company?) and the customer support is the worst I ever encountered.

There is no phone number to call, only emails, and they get answered about two days later. The so called support is totally useless and gives sad excuses for not solving the problem and they still owe me money which they will not acknowledge although I got the automated receipts and the credit card was charged.
My advise, stay away from Jajah !

Someone is making money on the backs of customers.I was burned, try to avoid it yourselves!
Itay 2f31656

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 10, 2009
Please stay away from JAJAH!. I had a very bad experience with them.. I won’t recommend it to ANYONE! After trying to make a payment with 3 different credit cards, they locked up my account indefinitely saying it was my fault! WTF!

Then I got calls from my 2 banks saying a fraudulent transaction could be in process, so they didn’t allow the transaction to go through. It looks like the banks were right.. this company looks more fishy to me each day that passes!

You’ve been warned!

Reply to CM

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Jajah.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug