• show-popup

Location Worcester, Massachusetts
Category Home Phone
Views 116
Monetary Loss

I signed up for a local number through Jail Call Solutions so that my son could call home from jail. I also signed up for GlobalTel which is the jail's telephone inmate service as I was instructed to do. I signed up with Jail Call Solutions for a three-month package since my son was sentenced to 90 days. Jail Call Solutions worked perfectly the first month, but now my son isn't able to call home. He has money in his GlobalTel account so that is not the problem. I tried to check my Jail Call Solutions account and was told that my e-mail address could not be found, even though I have 2 more months left on their plan.

I am now awaiting an answer to my e-mail that I sent to them, but I'm afraid it may be a lost cause from some of the other posts I've read here. I'll keep you advised as to how this plays out.

30b3840

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 25, 2013  from Marion, Michigan
do not use jail call solutions they only get your info and money and thats it, look up offender connect they are legit and also powered by globaltellink, but they are honest u just have to make sure offender connect is available at the prison or jail u want calls from.
Reply to michted

Feb 13, 2013  from Englewood, Colorado
file a complaint with your police I threatend them with a warrant to get my money back they are a fraud and need to be arrested and shut down
Reply to michted

Read next Jail Call Solutions complaint

I want my money back on my credit card

I signed up with Jail Call Solutions and found out that is a company that does fraud to people who h...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Jail Call Solutions.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug