• show-popup

Location Los Angeles, California
Category Media
Views 54
Monetary Loss

I signed up with Jail Call Solutions and found out that is a company that does fraud to people who have loved ones in jail.They take your money and do not provide the service.

I have talked with the companies that they "say" they work with and those companies told me they are a fraud. I have contacted my bank to report this company and try to reverse the charges on my credit card.

I still can not receive calls from my boyfriend who is currently locked up, his mother is very sick and can not afford to have him call collect to her house.So, I am trying to ease the financial burden to have the calls come through me. 2dabc4f

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 13, 2013  from Englewood, Colorado
I know how you feel, they are suppose to be refunding my money the number they use on the transaction is not even a working number I threatend them with the police and warrants to get my money back. Also they defraud when they say the inmate and talk as long as he wants, that is a lie the prison itself has a time line of 15 min.. But here is a sight that is legit and I use it all the time u put money on the inmates phone account for that prison the sight is called offender connect they do what they say and are the best :)
Reply to michted

Read next Jail Call Solutions complaint

This company is a Fraud

This company takes your money does not provide nothing and refuses to give your money back.I am fili...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Jail Call Solutions.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug