• show-popup

Shares 0

iUniverse over-rides Authors decision to publish

• by   Jul 31, 2012
  • Review #: 336067
Company iUniverse
Location Anderson, Missouri
Category Internet
Views 99

I the author, refuse to publish the junk their editorial handed me. I, in trust of their editing capability pay their price. Why, I ask myself that same question, now. After editing, I'm sent an internal book block. I understand giving me the opportunity to make changes, but to make corrections, 50 of their's for free. Come on.
One third of my manuscript, gone. Words crammed together, gaps between words in many sentences, improper grammar, noticed by a high School English Teacher whom I let read. I admit to not knowing grammar, as you can read.
I asked/announced to NOT BE PUBLISHED due to the scribble of Author House's Third Grade Editorial Team. Contrary to my position of decision making, they over-ride my authority, ***, I'm now a published Author. Title is (Pay $8.95 for this 56 page Novella.) Subtitle (You Fool)
Now. get this. I'm to write...Yes, write a signed letter asking that my book be removed from their horrid grip.
I've been talking to freelance editors, and found one. 25 year of Harvard. Self publishing company's I'm told by the individual "should never offer editing." This individual (once found by victims of ruptured orifice due to self publishing editors) makes a lucrative income, and charges the same if not less for thorough editing, guarantied ready to publish, and with great publishing connections. I'm in there. Signed Bolo. P.S. ulreachme@gmail.com is me. I'm starting to walk straighter. 2ef2db1

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next iUniverse complaint

I never got paid royaltiesl.

I never got paid the royalties for my books.I was able to buy my books from Amazon for less than I c...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about iUniverse.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug