• show-popup

Company IPhone
Location Seattle, Washington
Category Home Phone
Views 737

Beware.Don't get ripped off by these guys.

I purchased iphone-unlocker-pro to unlock my iPhone but got stuck on the first step of the instructions due to no documentation on their website. No matter when you call, there is never an answer on their "sales & support" phone line and they never answer any emails. They claim to offer a "100% money back guarantee on any order that is placed. We offer a no question asked refund policy..." This is a BIG LIE!

Do not purchase anything from these clowns.

I neglected to file a complaint with PayPal before the time limit expired for disputes and am out the money I paid.-- Ray, Seattle, WA 2ff7f69

Comments (54) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 54 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 12, 2013  from Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
To me has gone worste: in the sense that
from http://iphone-unlocker-pro.com
after $39,95
I haven´t recevived any software,
I haven´t received any money back.
It is sure their servce is big big fake.

As probably many of you knows, they have a ticketing-system
(url is http://imeiunlock.freshdesk.com)
when I complained because of late in the transfer money they promised me with a system-message, well two months later,
they decided to just close the ticket
(it means change the ticket-state from opened to closed)
without any answer.
After more than two months
to have still hope for having money back is ....UNUSEFUL

Gabriele
Reply to Gabriele

Aug 12, 2013  from Nottingham, England
same here. i purchased their software to unlock my iphone then when i asked about the missing documents and a refund, they emailed me back saying that before they refund me they would try and help, so i gave them the details that the "guru" asked for and still got the same so asked again for a refund saying id got rid of iphone and they said "Please be patient it can take up to 10 days for your money to be returned through PayPal. We hope that you can be patient and wait before you take further action in order not to prolong the refund time.PayPal claims take several weeks to resolve, therefore we try our best to refund you as soon as possible without the use of PayPal claims." it had bed 11 days and still no money back so i opened a paypal claim/dispute and am still waiting. wont recommend it :(
Reply to Anonymous

Nov 15, 2012
Just got ripped off by iphone-unlockme.com they are the same crowd just under a different name. Can only agree with the above. Lodged a dispute with PayPal.Of course that will take for ever, waste my time and never be resolved. All these unlock sites are a rip off. If you want to jailbreak your iPhone use redsnow its free.
Reply to Charles

Oct 31, 2012
I bought the software in August 2012 and it did work. this is a ripoff, it faded.
Reply to cd

Apr 21, 2012
I fell for this and I JUST now got my refund in my bank, took over three months and cost me about 40 man hrs. They DO NOT have a customer service, that 800 # is a joke. I had to do some long hard research, many calls and heated conversations.I am thinking of setting up a website giving directions on how to get your money back, but I want my time back! here is my proposal, would you pay me $.95 of your $24.95 refund to get it back? I can show you the exact process of how to get your $ back! email me for more info
Reply to mustraight@hotmail.com

Apr 12, 2012
money back my *** these guys scammed where do they work out of
Reply to william

Apr 06, 2012
Ditto on all that. Replies to emails were good from them, but their site is deceptive, their software is glitchy, and everytime you reboot your iphone you have to go through the same process.

Just got my previous carrier to notify Apply that I'd like my iphone unlocked. Cost me $50. Sounds hassle free, and it's done through iTunes.........worth the extra $26.
Reply to dooped

Mar 20, 2012
Me too, paid my money & am stuck at stage one. No reply to emails asking for help or a refund.Iphone useless I can find another way. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.
Reply to Jaffa

Jan 02, 2012
Im about to purchase this software to unlock my iphone 4.. thanks people for your honest comments.. i will try to do it my self with gevey sim..
Reply to junard

Dec 27, 2011
Well do I feel ***! They SCAMMED me and I did not think of trying to get dirt on them before purchasing. I checked to make sure it was a secure site and used pay-pal and I think they both took me for a ride in the dark. Never again will I use Pay Pal ! And I did file a dispute with pay pal they say my money could be refunded within 7 days if the crooks do not reply. Seems Pay Pal could just read the internet complaints about these crooks and know their customers are being taken! Again Thanks allot Pay Pal and Please NO ONE PURCHASE FROM THESE CROOKS THEIR SOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK
Reply to RICK

Dec 19, 2011
Same here.. Total ripoff. These people should go to jail!
Reply to Eduardo

Nov 30, 2011
I was leary after i typed in a BOGUS IMEI number and it said:
Jailbreak: Available
Unlock: Available
Congratulations! You can Unlock and Jailbreak your iPhone 4 right now.
Glad I didnt buy it
Reply to Al

Nov 30, 2011
Same goes to me.. this site is totally fraud :(

they cant unlock the iPhone , and what ever they are selling as a software is redsn0w. which is a free version to download.

please don't waste your money on this site.

if you want try their membership zome, which is bogus i can provide my credentials.
Reply to sandy

Nov 17, 2011
their software doesnt work its all bs they ripped me off
Reply to jimmy

Nov 15, 2011
Yup I just did it for as friend and unfortunately gave my credit card infor to pay for it. Anyone know how to get refunded back? Or contact someone to Fing sue these guys!?
Reply to Motoxkid

Nov 10, 2011
They claim their process is fully reversible; it ISN'T. Once an iPhone 3G is jailbroken, you have to install an iPod baseband to unlock. This process comes with loads of warnings that it is not reversible. Queries to the 24/7 email helpline are met witha standard reply and they don't answer follow-up questions. Neither do they answer the phone. Also, there's no sign of the advertised free ringtones. DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!!
Reply to tankerman10

Nov 01, 2011
i purchased the 'software package' a couple of days ago to unlock my 3g. spend the whole day on it to finally find out that
their 'product' is not working and i believe it is illegal to sell software that is not for sale. (dev team)
i paid via paypal and already requested a refund. i hope i'll get my money back.
beware of this scam.
Reply to stephen

Nov 01, 2011
What a rip off these guys are. They almost pricked my shiny brand new Iphone 4s. Like everybody, I though them being on Paypal were legit and I paid the 30, but I regret doing it. Luckily Paypal always get my bag when I use their system and they return my money. I am hoping they will do the same this time and memo to self, never ever pay money for an online to unlock an Iphone
Reply to Guled

Read next IPhone complaint

Don't buy the iphone.

I was in the at&t store with 2 of the families ipones that just went out while using.One was not eve...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about IPhone.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug