• show-popup

Shares 0

Iolo Technologies - Iolo "recover erased files software"

Company Iolo Technologies
Product / Service Search And Recover Erased Files
Location Los Angeles, California
Category Software
Views 57

Not much to say except that on the box it clearly states "works with 32 or 64 bit Windows 7".

Surprise. When you load the disk a window opens and it says "sorry, doesn't work with 64 bit at this time". Nice.

So now I have to drive 110 (round trip) to return the purchase.

Thanks a whole *** of a lot IOLO.

OK I have to add more words so that this complaint will satisfy the minimum requirements. Trouble is, I have said everything that I wanted to say so here is a filler.

Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised but when old mac donald had a farm the doctor nearly died.

OK are there enough words now. Sheesh. Who cares how many words there are anyway?

Don't you just love getting told what to do by a computer?

Another Sucker

Another Sucker 2ec9610

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 28, 2010
OK I don't know the program. It could be that you need to download new DLL's in order for it be be compatible with 64 Bit.

Have you had a look at the site? Maybe google your problem maybe you'll find an answer.

sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Just a tip. I use Acronus for backing up my files. Very easy to use and you can restore files real easy.

There are many programs out there. If you need help let me know here.
Reply to mulch

Read next Iolo Technologies complaint

Iolo software didnt honor rebate and stopped 1...

I ordered Iolo computer software with a rebate offer.I followed the instructions and have not receiv...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Iolo Technologies.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug