• show-popup

Product / Service Greatest Kept Secrets
Location Daly City, California
Category Other
Views 600

How interesting!I received the same letter 2 days ago, and just began reading it about 10 minutes ago.

I began thinking it was some Scientology solicitation or something. Then the wheels began to turn- if the author of the letter was told by his attorneys to keep his identity confidential, why did he sign the letter? Or give his name, "Kevin," during one of the anecdotes? And what special gift do I posses?

etc, etc...

I figured if I fax or send it in, they confirm that I do exist and reside at this address, and they will find some way to swindle me out of money. I don't know what prompted me to google "best kept secrets" and 10X, which was printed in small text on the back of the envelope. Kudos to all of you for posting to this site.

I'm glad I'm not the last skeptic out there... 2fed6ce

Comments (70) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 70 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 11, 2013
Mr. Tonibear, Your skeptical about faxing in your Membership Invite thinking they will have your number and THEN will scam you out of money??? It's a free membership. Myself , I feel you do not deserve the Membership Invite. The Secret Club must have had made a mistake in picking this member........ :x
KEV
Reply to KEVOOGLE

Aug 11, 2013
I DESERVE MY MEMBERSHIP INVITE AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT BACK, PRETTY PLEASE! I WAS SENT AN INVITATION AND SOME HOW I MISPLACED MY RETURN ENVELOPE. PISSED AND NOW SAD. I WAS CHOSEN AND I NOW MISSED MY MAIL IN DATE. ***! I WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ASSIT MEMBER FOR THE CLUB. 8)
MY TURN IN DATE WAS TO BE POSTMARKED BEFORE MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, AUGUST 9,2013. (214) 367-3877 FAX NUMBER GIVEN WAS BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!EACH TIME I TRIED TO RESPOND.
KEV
INVIT. NUM. M000409253
COME GET ME, YOUR LOSING A GREAT MEMBER! :x
Reply to KEVOOGLE

Aug 15, 2013  from Murfreesboro, Tennessee
What a DF!!
Reply to Anonymous

Jul 30, 2013
I received a letter also from the Society.
The letter claims I would have a free membership
to their group and that I would receive a 56 page
booklet with secrets. The letter head had a code
of arms with 2 Dragons on each side.
The address was Texas. The Fax numberthey wanted me to
send the signed invitation is. # (214)367-3877)
Reply to NotStupid

May 21, 2013  from Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Has anyone bothered to complain to the United States Postal Service about this? 1-877-876-2455 or 1-866-644-5696. What a waste of paper and energy. This is a useless carbon footprint.
Reply to MoJon

May 20, 2013  from Richmond, Virginia
This is the second time I've received this novel attempt to prey on one characteristic we all possess: 'curiosity'. But as Shakespeare originally first observed in 1598, "Curiosity killed the cat" (sic). In other words, I'm certain anyone with an IQ of at least 99 should be aware of the words of King Solomon, who observed so long ago, '...there is no new thing under the sun.' (Ecclesiastes 1:9B (KJV). Bottom line? I fed the pages I received to my shredder which seemed to enjoy them more than I . :) End of lesson.
Reply to Doc

Jan 21, 2013
This comment is for the people who are serious (the people making a joke of this and scaring the idiots are smart enough not to waste their time reading this). This is how you all are writing in the most stripped down way: Just got my 12 page letter; just got my 3 page letter; just got my 8 page letter. AS IF YOUR # OF PAGES QUALIFIES IT. Did you guys notice he slips and gives us his name (Kevin)? But then signs it John? I just saved some of you with this info, thanks to my intellect. .....This is how you serious people sound. BY THE WAY...JOHN WROTE THE LETTER, KEVIN IS THE FAMOUS PERSON THAT JOHN IS WRITING ABOUT...NOW GO BACK AND READ THE LETTER AGAIN AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHEN JOHN STOPS TELLING KEVIN'S STORY...YOU NEED A 3RD GRADE EDUCATION THOUGH TO FIGURE THIS OUT...I just wasted my time hoping to get people to join MY SECRET ORGANIZATION...only the few I see messing with the psychos (not the guys trying to be overtly funny) but the guys actually causing damage to a weaker person's psyche, would be allowed to join.
Reply to Curious

Jan 21, 2013
I am concerned more about what you people are not catching. Am I the only who read the letter properly? You guys take the time to write a complaint, take the time to make comments on it, but don't get it. Not one person has caught on to it yet. Even this person who I am commenting under understood and used the word anecdote to describe the story within a story, but in the same sentence talks about the part of the lawyer in the anecdote, then applies it to the writer of the letter. Check my other comment after this to show you all what I am hearing from all of you. Just follow my name. MY GOD, I AM SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE.
Reply to Curious

Nov 20, 2012
I was a simple peanut farmer until I got my invitation. Then I was thrust all the way to the White House. Please join us.
Reply to Jimmy Carter

Nov 20, 2012
I received this letter back in the seventies and I was turned into an actor a short time later. It really works!
Reply to Jim Belushi

Oct 15, 2012
To dood yes you would be the one working for the devil i'm just saying.
Reply to byrd

Oct 15, 2012
What is going on inthis world today people really think that they are GOD not falling for it.
Reply to byrd

Oct 15, 2012
I just got the same letter in the mail today and to be honest I hate it when we have people in this world who think that they created this world and every thing in it no one can give you super natural powers and I mean no one the only power that I believe in is the one that created me and this world yes GOD so with that being said the devil and his workers can keep it moving.
Reply to Rhonda Carter

Sep 18, 2012
This is the 2nd time I have received one of these letters. This time, since it is free, and I am not giving out any personal info such as credit card I am sending it back. I expect to get back something that will cost money, since I know nothing is free. Mine was signed from a women.
Reply to yvon

Aug 01, 2012
i also got this letter and i sent it back and i am supposed to get it today but we will see :roll
Reply to zach

Jul 24, 2012
I received the same letter today with the same verabage and I know what the bible says about the devi, we have to cast out imaginations that, also sounds like some illumiati crazy stuff. One thing is almost certian. How they talk about celebrities and having all the things they want is actually a society for them but I only want to be rich through the kingdom of God. They can have that
Reply to Tasha

Jul 20, 2012
Thank you all for helping me make an informative and educated decision.

Great Job!
Reply to GeeGee

Jul 17, 2012
yes.. I sent the invitation back and yes, it is Neo-tech and yes, it is fascinating and, no scam.. I paid for some books and learned some interesting stuff..
Reply to dizzie

Jan 22, 2013  from Boston, Massachusetts
Someone who really knows some real info!
Reply to Finally

Read next Invitation Processing complaint

Invitation Processing sending 8 page scam letter...

This 8 page letter being mailed around by a Secret Society for a Great Kept Secret is a scam/fraud r...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Invitation Processing.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug