• show-popup

Shares 0

Infinity Insurance - Worst insurance ever!!!!!!

• by   Feb 04
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 474250
Company Infinity Insurance
Product / Service Car Estimate
Location Bayshore Gardens, Florida
Category Auto Insurance
Views 20

Everything these people are saying is definitely true!It takes them over a week just to get someone to come look at the car and do an estimate.

The shop found more damage to the car and they're still waiting for the adjuster to show up so they can finish the car. It's been 3 freaking weeks and still no car! And when you try to call Them they never answer the *** phone! It's ridiculous!

How long am I suppose to be without my car?! Lesson learned here.

Never again!I rather pay higher for insurance than to deal with these people. 2e1fe51

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 05
I am in the same boat. I have been waiting 4 weeks, they just don't return a call. They should not be allowed to insure motorist they have zero customer care.
I think they prey on low income people and when you get an accident with one, then we get dragged down to their gutter level by Infinity Insurance. Who may be used to dealing with deadbeats, but 90% of Americans are not.
Reply to Charlie Higson

Feb 05
I agree 100%. Their customer service is horrible! They're a joke.
Reply to NotAhappyCamper

Read next Infinity Insurance complaint

My stationary car was hit a Infinity policy...

Infinity Insurance Company is an insult to insurance companies in the United States.They do not answ...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Infinity Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug