• show-popup

Shares 0

Infinity Insurance - My stationary car was hit a Infinity policy holder.

Company Infinity Insurance
Product / Service Infinity Adjuster
Location Tampa, Florida
Category Auto Insurance
Views 20
Monetary Loss

Infinity Insurance Company is an insult to insurance companies in the United States.They do not answer the phone, they do not return messages.

It took 2 weeks just to get an appraisal from an Infinity adjuster. Another 6 weeks for someone to eventually call me back and agree to repair damages. In the meantime you have to drive around for 8 weeks with a bent car!

Thats two months!

How can they be allowed to work in the US when they don't care , they don't answer the phone and take so long.I am glad I don't insure with them, they are the lowest of the low. 2ebff8d

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 05  from Springfield, Illinois
I was rear ended by an Inifnity Policy holder, it was only $600 worth of damage it took 2 months for it to be repaired.
The worst part is they do not answer the phone, return a call, so you are just left hanging with no idea if you are ever going to hear from them ever again.
They will choose a low end repair shop I have a Lexus and the paint repair does not match. Infinity does not care, they said I should complain to the repair shop and washed there hands of it.
I hope the CEO of Infinity sleeps well, you are a disgrace to run a company like this.
Reply to Laura Pulva

Read next Infinity Insurance complaint

Infinity Insurance ( put me on collection twice !...

Hi my name is Max!i live in Los angeles, I had infinity for 4 years, when one of my cars got stolen...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Infinity Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug