• show-popup

Company IndyMac Bank
Location Medford, Oregon
Category Banks
Views 57

Check out this article from the LA times on How IndyMac/One West Bank had made over 1.5 billion dollars since the FDIC stepped in to save their bacon-our tax dollars! To date there has only been about 139,000 mods done under the HAHP program that was designed and estimated to help between 3-7 million struggling home owners. NOT
Speak up and fight back-file complaints with your District Attorney's office, your senators office-don't give up! There is power in numbers!

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-onewest20-2010feb20,0,880625.story 2df5773

Comments (25) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 25 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 01, 2013  from Newark, New Jersey
Please call me. There will be no cost at all. I am a class action attorney. Call 212-897-5865. See my website at www consumerclasslaw com.
Reply to norahhart

Apr 13, 2012
They are scams - don't help people and they stole taxpayers money. I hear all of you. These people will not stop and continue destroying everyone’s life. They have no honor, integrity or ethics. They are not held to any standers.

Everyone should call FDIC, HUD and Federal Reserve - and request an Office of Inspector General (OIG) investigation and demand OWB/IndyMac be audited.

Call your congressman and demand accountability for the money they received to save mortgages. Have them conduct and oversight investigation.

Don’t stop and don’t give in. Expose them….
Reply to Mike

Apr 10, 2012
I struggled with the liars for almost two years, and still ended up loosing our home ! I have contacted the OCC, FDIC, attorney general you name it !!! There are now doing Mortgage Fraud audits, the paper work has to be completed and post marked by April 30th. It could take several months for the review, but how do we know this review is not bios ? I hope I am not wasting my time again !!! I have two years worth of documents, and also have the assignment note where the robo Erica Johnson has signed.. How can she work for Indymac and MERS ? My home was Sold, so I know I can not get my home back, but I do want mental anguish restitution !!!! Good Luck to you all and God Bless !!!
Reply to WMF

Mar 19, 2012
I actually got a secured permanent modicfication from indymac in July of 2011. they extended the load to 40 years, lowered the payments maybe by two hundred dollars. I am now back at ground zero married to a house which is worth maybe 200g and tied to a loan more than double that. All it did was actually put everything in back burner on top of the load. then they added fees to loan in october of 2011 after i signed the load modification. totally illegal??? indymac is out of control.
Reply to queens n y

Jan 01, 2013
Reply to class action

Sep 13, 2011
I am also one that was fraud by IndyMac bank
Reply to peralta

Aug 13, 2011
Ref:WWW.indymaccomplaints.com

This link could not be found. I am victim of Indymac mortgage fraud..
Reply to David Johnston

May 01, 2011
We have gotten a modified loan from Indymac,believe it or not but the mortgage payments are more then we can pay.
They knew this when they modified the loan.
We are behind once again since the payments are more then we can handle.
They call us every day,3-4 times.
Half the time we don't even answer the phone.
We are now in the process of doing a forensics audit,getting a lawyer,the whole nine yards.
Since we have no equity in the house we really have nothing to lose at this point.
If we go forward with the forensic audit we will stop paying our mortgage and see what we can do to fight back.
You all should do the same thing since most mortgages that were written around this same time, right before the bottom dropped out, is around 70-90% bad mortgages done by the banks.
There are so many things wrong with these mortgages that doing a forensic audit would be in your best interest and would make banks like Indymac bow down to you.
Best case scenario if you do the audit is you would not have to pay a mortgage anymore.Go for it and let's stick it back to the banks that have been stealing from us.
Reply to David Jones

Apr 22, 2011
They are a bunch of pethetic liars, they have no intention of modifying you, i have been trying for 18 months and been given the run around lies, etc. They string you along but their real goal is to foreclose because they make more money that way. Do not beleive them when they say they are trying to help you, they only help they give you us to help you on your way to being foreclosed on. SUE THE B********S
Reply to k4

Oct 24, 2010
I'm also a victim of indymac and found a friend at facebook about this group of homeowners trying to organized against Indymac bank.

Thank you for the information.I'm joining forces too and spreading the word. Join

www.indymaccomplaints.com
Reply to Andrea

Oct 24, 2010
I agree with you MFC there is a saying pen is mightier than the sword. I check out the site for

WWW.indymaccomplaints.com

they are fellow homeowners like me are now joining forces againts IndyMac Bank.

We need more people/homeowners victimized by IndyMac come and join us. Nothing to lose at this point and it don't cause anything but time and patient. I've done everything I could now, this is the real thing. My home is at stake. take the step and joing
www.indymaccomplaints.com
Reply to KC

Oct 24, 2010
There's no used getting mad what IndyMac have done is done because they are cruel, greedy and heartless.... take them were it hurts the most. join other homeowners like you and me at no cost and its real not a scam
wwww.indymaccomplaints.com
Reply to MFC

Oct 24, 2010
Join other homeowners at www.indymaccomplaints.com theres power in numbers
Reply to mhel

Oct 24, 2010
For everyone that is underwater, we should just stop paying our mortgage. This will make the banks do what ever they need to to get money flowing back into the bank as soon as possible. Lets pick a date say, June 2011. Stop paying the rich bankers and take back our money from the swindlers, cheats, and ***-artists.
Reply to F'em all

May 06, 2010
If a property is occupied by one of the two borrowers 365 days a year and the second borrower on weekends due to an extreme commute, why would there be a problem with this property being owner occupied?
Reply to description of owner occupied

Apr 15, 2010
I am also one that was fraud by Ind Mac bank.
Reply to Michele

Mar 12, 2010
i will see you in court for all the pain , lies, you give us families, everyone file complaint to ots,,,thank you
Reply to indymac

Mar 12, 2010
what can somone do if indymac denied them after there 3 rd trial payment write who the big person to complaint to? than k you
Reply to indymacguide hi

Mar 10, 2010
If you were solicited a trial HAMP offer, the only way you can get denied is if you don't live there and it is not owner occupied. There is no other reason at that point for your denial. I work at indymac and this is the policy I go by (and everyone else) to approve or deny your modification. If you have any questions, let me know. indymacguide@gmail.com or just post it here.
Reply to IndyMacGuide

Mar 08, 2010
In order for the mortgage pools, which our mortgages are sold into as investments, to keep their tax free REMIC status with the IRS, they can only modify 5% of them. There are 10,000 in each pool so only 500 from each pool can be modified. That's why there are so few mods being done. Now take a different approach and prove they have committed fraud. When the banks break the law they owe you money. How do you prove the fraud? The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From the audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of ALL money paid in and for them to divest themselves of all claims. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages. The site will be changing in the next few days so if you visit once and it is different the next that is why. If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time... Show more
Reply to nrsrchd

Read next IndyMac Bank complaint

INDyMAC/ONEWEST ARE WHITE COLLAR CROOKS

I am not surprised that I am not the only one having issues with IndyMac/One West bank!I have been t...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about IndyMac Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug