• show-popup

Location Miami, Florida
Category Software
Views 131
Monetary Loss

The owner, Rick Aranda, is a so called web developer but he doesn't really know anything at all and farms out the work to other companies.You pay upfront for his services and you think he's doing the work but he's not and you will not be able to get a response from him if you have questions.

He gets very angry when you call with questions or want to know about progress on the site and since you have already paid for his services, he really doesn't give a rat's ***. I've been trying to get our site up and running with him for 2 months now and I've already paid him a whopping $2,500.00. He's a total rip off.

If I can prevent just one other person from being ripped off by this *** then it was worth telling my story.Do not go to Idea Web Development owned by Rick Aranda in Miami. 2da5b77

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 13, 2012
It is unfortunate to hear a story like this one. But you should always be aware of who you deal with and you should make sure the person you are dealing with is competent and knowledgeable in their field.
I also reccomend to never pay everything upfront! A common practice used is 50% to start and 50% when it's finished.

The great news I have for you is if you are still looking for a legit company that has amazing work and stands by their work call this company .
800 616 7207. X1 sales x2 customer support x3 general questions. Cheers
Reply to Website development

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about IdeaWebDevelopment.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug