• show-popup

Shares 0

HR Block - Emerald Advance- Only if you have perfect credit!!

• by   Dec 08, 2013
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 462407
Company HR Block
Product / Service Advance
Location Cincinnati, Ohio
Category Tax services
Views 110

I have been filing my taxes with H&R Block for the past six years.I have been getting an emerald advance through them for the past three.

I recently went into an office to get an emerald advance for this year. I got denied for having insufficient credit history. Although I have been a loyal customer for six years, and have never once paid my emerald advance late. The woman apologized and said they do credit checks this year.

It's pretty sad that your credit history speaks louder than being a good customer.H&R block has lost my business for good. 2d23028

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 08, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
You really need to get your life and finances in order if you need to borrow money from H&R Block every year. Why would you expect anyone to loan you money without a credit check?
Reply to nikalseyn

Dec 18, 2013  from Denver, Colorado
Some people enjoy getting a little extra to spend on Christmas knowing they get more back at income tax time...just cause they don't have sufficient credit history doesn't mean it won't be paid back on time...if you must whine about someone else's misfortune maybe you loan then the money or get a life..that's inconsiderate of you regardless
Reply to Lexi

Read next HR Block complaint

Took my Money & Never filed my Taxes & I pay the...

Got a Call from CRA that I hadn't filed my taxes but I had filed with them 8 months back. All my ben...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about HR Block.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug