• show-popup

Shares 0

HR Block - Customer for 17 Years, always got the loan also DENIED this year.

• by   Dec 10, 2013
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 462953
Company HR Block
Product / Service Rapid Refund
Location Buffalo, New York
Category Tax services
Views 83

I've been a customer for over 17 years, I started with the Rapid Refund, then when the Emerald advance came a long, I was amongst the fortunate who were approved each and every year.This year 2013, DENIED!!!

Too many credit obligations was the reason. Too Funny...They charge me over $350.00 For my tax preperation and no longer offer the rapid refund option, now no advance either??? H & R Block definitely lost me as a customer for 2013 Tax prep.

Good luck the rest of you, However is you can get money by other means, I suggest you try.Forget HR Block BTW I'm in Buffalo, NY. 2dff24c

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 05  from Bradenton, Florida
I too was denied an Emerald advance (estimated refund $8000+) and have used H&R
Block for many years. Reasons for denial were all lies which I can prove with a credit report. I was suspicious of the denial as I had spent 3 years paying off all debts and have been debt free for 2+ yrs (except rent, utilities, insurance, etc). During these past 2 yrs i only made purchases I could pay cash for. My income averages $100,000 per year. I have only had 1 civil judgement against me (which, BTW, was for a final payment that I thought I paid but turned out I still owed one more due to a deferred payment early in the account history). I obtained a credit report from the agency they said they used and there was no credit inquiry by H&R Block bank. Sounds like some kind of fraud to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to Mom2Jaded

Dec 14, 2013
They are ridiculous they denied me 350 dollars my estimate refund 4000 really

Reply to Moma

Read next HR Block complaint

Wrong Address to Submit State Taxes

I was ahead of the game this year filed my federal and 2 state forms for 2013.Had to print and mail...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about HR Block.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug