• show-popup

Product / Service Motorcycle Financing
Location Louisville, Kentucky
Category Auto Financing
Views 106

Sent loan payoff on May 1, Online statement shows loan paid on May 6.On May 13, inquired about lien release, told automatically sent within 4 to 5 days.

Call back on May16th, send to wrong address, funny payment invoice sent to correct address for 3 years. Ask for overnight delivery, told mail already gone. Guess they never heard of FedEx or UPS. Called on May 19.

Told would sent overnight delivery, still waiting. Sold bike on Ebay, buyer wanted immediately, declined because could not remove lien. Next high bidder $500 less.

Any advise or who I can complain to?
306894e

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 18, 2010
Looks like honda finance does not care about anyone. They will when i am done with them.
Reply to cpeckvt

Dec 09, 2009
We sold our 1993 Honda Accord this past month only to get the shock that the Lien had to be released as in signed release on the title and not just stamped in the release section of the title. Anyways, now I lost the car sale as the buyer returned the car and can't even donate the car as the lien is not released by American Honda Finance Corp. Its been over a week and getting no where with these folks.
Reply to MS

Aug 29, 2008
My husband and I have been dealing with the exact same issue as you. We paid off the vehicle in May and it is now almost September and we have not received the lien release or the title, despite numerous calls to the company. We are given the run around when dealing with this company and are always told someone will fix the situation. They promised to order a duplicate title since the first one was "lost" or "sent to the wrong address" and overnight it, however this is just a plain lie.

My husband and I are considering a civil suit to convince American Honda to finally get us a lien release or better yet the title.
Reply to D

Read next Honda Financial complaint

They are taking me to court for nonpayment so...

I got a new car from honda 2005 I have been making payments I lost my job and made some payments lat...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Honda Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug