• show-popup

Product / Service Rude Cashier
Location Erie, Pennsylvania
Category Customer Service
Views 95

I was shopping at Hobby Lobby in Erie.Pa.

I was having a great time. I picked up some great Christmas items for my home. When I proceeded to check out the cashier would not smile or reply when I said, "Hello". When she was done I questioned her about the total and asked her about two items I thought were on sale.

She stated these are packs and packs are never included "you should learn to read". I said I do know how to read. After I paid I went to the manager and told him what happened. He said he was sorry but he didn't do anything.

I left the store crying.I have never been that embarrassed. 2dff18b

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 17, 2013
How old are you, about six, if you left the store crying over nothing? Why do you bother saying "hello," and why do you expect to be answered or smiled at? Some people aren't that type of person, but can still be good employees. People like you get too offended, way too easily. She might have been out of line by telling you to learn to read, but then I wouldn't consider that rude, either. You say you have never been that embarrassed, well I would have been more embarrassed to have people see me leaving a store crying. Grow up!
Reply to anonymous

Read next Hobby Lobby complaint

Rude cashier and misleading sale post

Was In your Boise,Id store and buying beads as on both sides in middle were 50% off signs.I don't se...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Hobby Lobby.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug