• show-popup

Company Havertys Furniture
Product / Service Dining Chairs
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 170

Recently bought 2 dining room chairs from Haverty's in Tyler Texas. Company would not sell us the display chairs but said we could pick up the new ones in 2 days. Chairs arrived quickly but unassembled. Sales people did not mention they would arrive unassembled. Opened box and noticed an assembly kit that even included glue.

Very disappointed in Haverty's Showroom. Will never patronize them again. Do not understand why I had to wait even two days for an unassembled product.

Haverty's should be boycotted for being deceitful to customers. I wonder if I had ordered a couch, would I have to assemble it also? 2e14481

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 29, 2013
Next time don't be so cheap and pay for the delivery...they would do it for you. Save a penny, do the work. But don't b*tch about it when you made the choice. Don't work for Havertys, but do understand the cattle that wander around the planet mindlessly, trying to get sumn for nothin'.
Reply to WOW

Feb 22, 2013
I bet you don't work for Haverty's!
Reply to SAM

Read next Havertys Furniture complaint

$5700 at Havertys gets you a dangerous...

Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Havertys Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug