• show-popup

Product / Service Employee
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Food Stores
Views 122

I'm a vendor who delivers product to a Harris Teeter in Asburn,Va.The reciever at this store name Crawford.

She has been rude,obnocious,and un-professional for years.I am amazed by the lack of respect she and the store manangers at this store have for vendors and customers.The V.P. Bob Smith apparently condones this behavior.I reside in Wash.

DC and Harris Teeter is trying to make a footprint there.I am affiliated with group there and i will do everything I can to make sure this doesn't happen.Ms.Crawford should be placed some place where she doesn't have contact with people.She is horrible. 3069416

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 03, 2013
Have you complained to HT? If she's been there for years, as you say, I would think others would have complained and she'd no longer be employed there, much less dealing directly with customers. I've never had any problem at all with rude people at HT. I find them pleasant and very helpful.
Reply to BlueWolf

Read next HARRIS TEETER complaint

Debbie Diaz, Cary,NC

This woman was not only extremely rude but degrading as well.I will be a lowes or food lion customer...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about HARRIS TEETER.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug