• show-popup

Product / Service Telescopic Flag Pole Kit
Location Ogden, Utah
Category Products
Views 48

I purchased a 20ft telescopic flag pole kit model 95598 in April 2013.After 1 week the locking ring on one extension broke, I returned it and got a replacement kit.

About 2 weeks ago all the extensions started to quit locking/unlocking, could not find my receipt and the 90 day return policy had expired. All I want is for someone to tell me how I can fix/free up this problem or help me get this product replaced without having to pay the full purchase price. I really like the concept of the pole and the ease of raising my flag this way. I raise my flag daily.

I am not really pissed yet, but I do a lot of shopping at Harbor Freight.

If someone could contact me at bigguy.harold@comcast.net or Harold Lanier/801-731-3121, I am retired and home most of the time.Thank You, Harold Lanier 306eb4c

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 07, 2013  from Plano, Texas
Your repair can be very easy. Go to hardware store (lowes,home depot,ace, etc) and get you a "D" clip. You will have to get one large enough so the length will be just little larger than diameter of flag. Drill hole through pole and just Slip your D-clip through the pole. I think this should be very inexpensive repair for you.
Happy fixings.......
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Harbor Freight complaint

ordered 3.5hp cut off saw

the flyer said 3.5hp cut off saw.we received a 2.hp cut off saw.I wanted 3.5hp not 2.hp. iwas happy...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Harbor Freight.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug